ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN B1G Preview

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24322288/college-football-big-ten-preview

Not that I expected a whole lot of pub for Purdue in a preview like this, but there was exceptionally little in here. Really just a blurb about Brohm and Fleck both looking to keep improving their programs' success.

Bailey did not make their 1st team. Barron did and was the only Boiler.

I also hate when Jim Delany's name is spelled with an extra E. This article only did it once but it still made me think less of the article.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24322288/college-football-big-ten-preview

Not that I expected a whole lot of pub for Purdue in a preview like this, but there was exceptionally little in here. Really just a blurb about Brohm and Fleck both looking to keep improving their programs' success.

Bailey did not make their 1st team. Barron did and was the only Boiler.

I also hate when Jim Delany's name is spelled with an extra E. This article only did it once but it still made me think less of the article.

Just by mentioning Fleck and Minnesota are taking "another" step forward tells me they don't know, or care to know, about the B1G. Which makes sense because they have little financial gain from the B1G.

Tough question really. Easy answer is Nebraska/Michigan because Michigan is probably the best team of the 4. But if you think Michigan is miles behind Ohio State and Penn State then the answer might be Purdue/NW. A slip-up by Wisconsin, and and the Purdue/NW winner is an upset away from winning the West.

Tough question really. Easy answer is Nebraska/Michigan because Michigan is probably the best team of the 4. But if you think Michigan is miles behind Ohio State and Penn State then the answer might be Purdue/NW. A slip-up by Wisconsin, and and the Purdue/NW winner is an upset away from winning the West.

Wisconsin was 7-2 in 2016 and still won the Big Ten West. They finished tied for second in 2015 at 6-2.

Last year, first 12-0 season ever by Badgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT