ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Announcers say Brohm too good for Purdue

This is right. He did not indicate that he should stay at WKU but seemed to indicate that there were better opportunities for him. I'm not sure where. I was at a couple of high school games last weekend that had more people in the stands than this championship. But there's no doubt that there is a strong perception that we are a lousy coaching destination. And I did agree with him that winning immediately at Purdue is going to be very difficult. We have really dug ourselves into a deep hole.

I also couldn't believe how empty the stadium was for a conference championship game. If Brohm prefers stadiums that are only half full then Ross-Ade is just the place!

Could depend a lot on what kind of a pitch Bobinski makes.

Sure, the program is at an historic low right now. But, MB2 has to sell a vision of what it can be in a few years under the proper leadership.

Could depend a lot on what kind of a pitch Bobinski makes.

Sure, the program is at an historic low right now. But, MB2 has to sell a vision of what it can be in a few years under the proper leadership.
Would that not require proper leadership though?

I would contend that Bobinski is not able to be lumped in with the rest of those in leadership roles/positions, yet, given how this appears to be unfolding, he may very well fall right in with the others if this does end up being as mismanaged and mishandled as it looks to be from a distance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT