ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing. This one is on Brohm.

Kly

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2001
After last week, it is totally unacceptable to continue to get these stupid calls. It is up to the coaching staff to get your team ready physically and mentally. To start the second half with a delay of game felt like going back to the Hazel years.

I love Purdue, I think that Brohm is an upgrade and I'm happy to have him. But the honeymoon is over and likely the season. On a good note, nobody will come for him this year.

Sad!

Reactions: Summy1
After last week, it is totally unacceptable to continue to get these stupid calls. It is up to the coaching staff to get your team ready physically and mentally. To start the second half with a delay of game felt like going back to the Hazel years.

I love Purdue, I think that Brohm is an upgrade and I'm happy to have him. But the honeymoon is over and likely the season. On a good note, nobody will come for him this year.

Sad!
Not always fixed in a week. NCAA limits on practice time don’t help.

Revisit in November?

Hindsight is 20/20/20/20/20, BUT:

I can't help watching our version of hard knocks thing on BTN and seeing brohm all over the refs and arguing a bunch of calls during our close scrimmages... Wouldn't be better to have the refs call it really tight and emphasize some of the ways flags can hurt you.

I also think what makes this staff great is their intensity. Not sure this year they've gotten it thru to this group that intensity /= stupidity.

And yes, talent is not great overall this year, but this game was about IQ, preparation, and coaching.

Like I said in another post it was Rutgers deja Vu in terms of my emotions throughout both games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT