ADVERTISEMENT

Election integrity!

Democrats will do anything to win. Mail in voting is on the list.

But....But....wait....BNI told us this never happens! Democrats don't cheat and the absentee/mail-in/no-id voting system is secure and can't be abused.

How could this possibly happen?

Surely, this is the only incident across the country where this happened, correct?

But....But....wait....BNI told us this never happens! Democrats don't cheat and the absentee/mail-in/no-id voting system is secure and can't be abused.

Surely, this is the only incident across the country where this happened, correct?
Yes the cheating is so low, it’s insignificant.

Show me where I said that it never happens. I said that voter fraud percentage has always been 0.0001%. That means a few people have cheated. However, no where near where you right wingers claim the voter fraud is. People that have cheated in elections, most have been investigated, tried, and convicted eventually like in the case posted.

Democrats will do anything to win. Mail in voting is on the list.

Can you imagine being so morally bankrupt that you would stoop to cheating? Total slime.

This is a fairly low level election. What do the Dems do when it is an important Presidential or Senate election? Speaking of slime ....perhaps someday a memoir of Harry Reid of NV will let us know?

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Can you imagine being so morally bankrupt that you would stoop to cheating? Total slime.

This is a fairly low level election. What do the Dems do when it is an important Presidential or Senate election? Speaking of slime ....perhaps someday a memoir of Harry Reid of NV will let us know?
Oh, I forgot republicans don’t cheat on elections.

In 2020, Chump was trying to cheat when he tried to get the GA official to “find” 11,000 votes.

In 2020, Chump was trying to cheat when he tried to get the GA official to “find” 11,000 votes.

Although I have read far more Dem cheating stories than Republicans, I will admit their are morally corrupt in both parties. Will you?

Both parties are worthless. When will you learn that?

It’s not even close to what the Democrats do. This upcoming election will really be compromised. Can’t wait to see how corrupt this one will be.

Reactions: mediaexpert
It’s not even close to what the Democrats do. This upcoming election will really be compromised. Can’t wait to see how corrupt this one will be.
Oh yeah, what party used fake electors in the 2020 election? Again, asking for 11,000 votes. That’s cheating on steroids.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, what party used fake electors in the 2020 election? Again, asking for 11,000 votes. That’s cheating on steroids.

There are evil masters in both parties.

To me, the most evil are ones that keeps the poor down through election interference and vote corruption, poor Union schools, congregating them poor housing, teach them they are victims, and give just enough handouts to keep them poor.

To you, the most evil ones are the ones who let people keep more of their own money, want secure elections with voter ID, want school choice, so the poor can grow and achieve more and grow into the middle class.

With your study of history, it's really quite remarkable you support the very thing you studied.

Last edited:

US News & World Report LINK: Tiffany Trump, Steve Bannon, Steven Mnuchin Registered to Vote in Multiple States
No, say it ain’t so.

US News & World Report LINK: Tiffany Trump, Steve Bannon, Steven Mnuchin Registered to Vote in Multiple States

No, say it ain’t so.

This was an example of an unsuccessful attempt, though, right? It was caught, corrected, and the guilty parties are being held accountable? I'm not sure how an example of the safeguards functioning properly can be cited as evidence that the system is somehow not secure. Just like that various random people who've been caught trying to cheat on behalf of republicans, it seems that, in this case, the system worked as intended to ensure the integrity of the election.

This was an example of an unsuccessful attempt, though, right? It was caught, corrected, and the guilty parties are being held accountable? I'm not sure how an example of the safeguards functioning properly can be cited as evidence that the system is somehow not secure. Just like that various random people who've been caught trying to cheat on behalf of republicans, it seems that, in this case, the system worked as intended to ensure the integrity of the election.
That’s just the one or ones caught. What about the ones that weren’t? I would bet that there were many more.

Your side has voting with no IDs among stuffing the ballot boxes. What would that be called?
What part of 0.0001% voter fraud don’t you understand? Just because someone does not have an ID does not mean that they are cheating. They just don’t walk-in the voting facility and vote. There are other ways precincts used to verify the voters. Folks without IDs transcend political parties.

Your ballot stuffing has been debunked many times. Here’s one in GA.

What part of 0.0001% voter fraud don’t you understand? Just because someone does not have an ID does not mean that they are cheating. They just don’t walk-in the voting facility and vote. There are other ways precincts used to verify the voters. Folks without IDs transcend political parties.

Well since Biden won fairly in 2020, after 4 great years of his policies surely he wins Georgia again in 2024 don't you think?

I understand that bs voter fraud percentage. If you don’t believe voter fraud without IDs and mail in ballots then just keep believing it’s all good. I know of a few examples personally that have happened in a small sample. The ones I know of must be that .0001% you posted.

I understand that bs voter fraud percentage. If you don’t believe voter fraud without IDs and mail in ballots then just keep believing it’s all good. I know of a few examples personally that have happened in a small sample. The ones I know of must be that .0001% you posted.
Yep it must be.

Why is that?
The border, inflation, Israel perhaps. Even though, as we’ve seen in the past, polls don’t mean much. Clinton was ahead of Chump. How did that work for her. Polls among black have historically been inaccurate.

The border, inflation, Israel perhaps. Even though, as we’ve seen in the past, polls don’t mean much. Clinton was ahead of Chump. How did that work for her. Polls among black have historically been inaccurate.

Didn't know if you thought Biden policy wasn't working or that Georgia has made large scale cheating too hard.

Sounds like you think it's the bad policy. Nice forthright admission from you.

Why is that?
Joe Biden GIF by PBS NewsHour
Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT