ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Downing to Miami (no, not that one - the other one)

Dandelion1972

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2002
West Lafayette
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Reactions: pboiler18
Hmmmmm a MAC caliber recruit transferring to a mac team. Total shocker

That doesn't feel like a big step up. I guess he'll get more carries there rather than being a depth piece here.

Exactly. One point I would like to make . . . you have 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and you don't bring in Dylan (the biggest and strongest back) to try to score??? I was upset at the time this happened. And it happened several times early in the season.

Exactly. One point I would like to make . . . you have 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and you don't bring in Dylan (the biggest and strongest back) to try to score??? I was upset at the time this happened. And it happened several times early in the season.
I think you mean the COACHES that see them all every day in practice didn't bring in Dylan, the biggest and strongest back to try to score. i wondered about it too. And what it said about Downing.

I would have done the same if I was Harrell.

He has no burst. Need someone with an explosive first step to get thru the tiny “creases” our OL created this year, before they close up.

I think you mean the COACHES that see them all every day in practice didn't bring in Dylan, the biggest and strongest back to try to score. i wondered about it too. And what it said about Downing.
I always remember Walters saying on one of his shows that you have to trust the coaches in the decisions that they're making, although fans may have highly disagreed. They know the team and are doing what they think is best to be successful, after all, they also don't want to lose. Plays that they didn't choose to call says a lot about the deficiencies of players that would be involved in them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT