ADVERTISEMENT

Dumbocrats.

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
So Joe’s not exiting, even though there are discussions taking place

And the White House reiterates he is staying in the race (even though everyone knows that’s a lie and it’s just conversations to make sure the Biden Family is fully compensated for their accomplishments)

It's gonna take a big chunk of $$ plus guarantees that Hunter will be pardoned for all his crimes.

Chump is not exiting after being convicted of 34 felonies.
And yet somehow Trump leads in the “fake” polls.

(But if the polls are “fake” why is Joe going to fall on Hillary’s sword? And why is Kamala getting booted off the ticket by the racist democrats?)

And yet somehow Trump leads in the “fake” polls.

(But if the polls are “fake” why is Joe going to fall on Hillary’s sword? And why is Kamala getting booted off the ticket by the racist democrats?)
Who says that the polls are fake? Anyway, Kamala is probably not polling well. Perhaps, that’s why.

Who says that the polls are fake? Anyway, Kamala is probably not polling well. Perhaps, that’s why.
Don’t understand why? She’s good at back up laughter for Colberts show. That should be a boost from all the Hollywood elites.

RE polls are fake? Ummm, that would be Joe Lyin’ 🤡 Biden.

RE Kamala….So it’s “Ok to be racist” when the polls tell the DNC to be racist. Got it.

Last edited:
RE polls are fake? Ummm, that would be Joe Lyin’ 🤡 Biden.

RE Kamala….So it’s “Ok to be racist” when the polls tell the DNC to be racist. Got it.
I wouldn't say that polls are fake. I would say that they are very inaccurate. IN 2016, wasn't Clinton ahead of Chump very close to the election?

I wouldn't say that polls are fake. I would say that they are very inaccurate. IN 2016, wasn't Clinton ahead of Chump very close to the election?
Clinton got about 3MM more votes and was 2.1% ahead of Trump but lost due to the electoral college.

That doesn't answer the question. You obviously don't know the issue at hand in which people keep asking you this question.

Amazing isn't it.

Hush money for a crime committed by the payee.

34 felonies derived from a misdemeanor crime that the statute of limitations had expired on.

And uninformed voters wonder why Trump's popularity increased after each prosecution.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Amazing isn't it.

Hush money for a crime committed by the payee.

34 felonies derived from a misdemeanor crime that the statute of limitations had expired on.

And uninformed voters wonder why Trump's popularity increased after each prosecution.
They've tried everything now. They'll revert back to the MSM propaganda arm of the DNC smearing him, while reinventing and covering for his opponent. But Republicans need to keep a closer eye on the USSS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT