ADVERTISEMENT

Dude Perfect: Drew Breew Edition

SqueakyClean

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 18, 2014
Don't know if this was posted before or not, but my kids love these guys and had this on YouTube when I came home from work yesterday.

Dude Perfect are the guys that set up massive trick shots using various sports equipment. They obviously take several attempts to make their videos and edit out the failures, but they are still pretty entertaining.

Don't know if this was posted before or not, but my kids love these guys and had this on YouTube when I came home from work yesterday.

Dude Perfect are the guys that set up massive trick shots using various sports equipment. They obviously take several attempts to make their videos and edit out the failures, but they are still pretty entertaining.
"A once in a career QB", Joe Tiller
Tiller had NFL Orton and other high quality QB's and even turned down Aaron Rodgers and we know how that went later on.
Wonder if Purdue will find that diamond in the rough?
I've always held Drew in High Regards. I hope it stays that way.

We were lucky that he had hurt his knee his junior year in high school and other colleges backed off. Otherwise, we never would have had a chance of getting him. I never considered him a diamond in the rough though. I consider that to be more like the Kerrigan type player we have had that developed into stars.

Absolutely unbelievable! Norm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT