ADVERTISEMENT

Dominique Murphy EC Central

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
One of the states top Soph’s, lit up Gary 21st Century on Friday, 33 in an upset win. Averaging about 25 a night, 6-5 smooth high flyer, hearing he likes Purdue, I imagine Matt is in on him, anyone hearing anything about his recruitment from a Boiler standpoint? Similar in height and build to Etwaun, not ready to say he’s as good but the kid can play.

One of the states top Soph’s, lit up Gary 21st Century on Friday, 33 in an upset win. Averaging about 25 a night, 6-5 smooth high flyer, hearing he likes Purdue, I imagine Matt is in on him, anyone hearing anything about his recruitment from a Boiler standpoint? Similar in height and build to Etwaun, not ready to say he’s as good but the kid can play.
Be cool to see another East Chicago hooper at Purdue. Murphy will be the 5th one at Purdue.

Be cool to see another East Chicago hooper at Purdue. Murphy will be the 5th one at Purdue.
He’ll be a High D-1 kid, not sure about grades, Purdue’s interest etc. Only thing I heard is that he likes Purdue, that’s from a EC hoops fanatic who usually knows things. EC struggled early, they had a Coaching change 4 games ago, they’ve won all 4 improving to 6-9, they started terribly playing a really good schedule, their Coach now is a 22 year old kid lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT