ADVERTISEMENT

DocRon

Boilermb

True Freshman
Jun 26, 2001
I don’t know if you ever venture over to the other site, but there are several volleyball threads currently in progress to try drum up more interest. Your name has come up as someone who used to provide good information and people wondering where you are now.
Not advocating that you switch over to there, but thought you would like to know there is appreciation for you there.

Reactions: DocRon
After the change I posted over there a few times and still visit occ’ly. But their women’s sports board is absolutely dead since Mike Carmin left (I know that he has come back temporarily for the football season I think). And when posting anything on the premium board it is either ignored or derided.

I am happy here and, I guess, don’t have the time or energy to double post stuff. But thanks for the post.

After the change I posted over there a few times and still visit occ’ly. But their women’s sports board is absolutely dead since Mike Carmin left (I know that he has come back temporarily for the football season I think). And when posting anything on the premium board it is either ignored or derided.

I am happy here and, I guess, don’t have the time or energy to double post stuff. But thanks for the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRon
Unfortunately that is still true, some posters still trying to deride volleyball posts on their premium board.
Glad you are happy here.
We are definitely not deriding volleyball here.

I know the staff and I recognize that there is a healthy competition there, but we feel no ill will towards them. I admit we wouldn't be here if they hadn't first built this place, and in a way it still feels like we're living in someone else's house.

If we stand out because we recognize volleyball and women's sports we're happy to do so.

We are definitely not deriding volleyball here.

I know the staff and I recognize that there is a healthy competition there, but we feel no ill will towards them. I admit we wouldn't be here if they hadn't first built this place, and in a way it still feels like we're living in someone else's house.

If we stand out because we recognize volleyball and women's sports we're happy to do so.
And, as much as I enjoy some of the writers on the previous site, I am happy for the philosophical change.

Reactions: Boilermb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT