ADVERTISEMENT

Do you see a change in the top 3 rankings tomorrow?

Where will Purdue be ranked Monday afternoon?

• Total voters

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
With the recent beat down of UCONN by Creighton, who got beat down a few days later, do you are any change in the top 3?

Ya Houston #1 for sure, close with U Conn and they will be ahead of us . 2 weeks then conference tourney. All 3 will lose once more and maybe more

I could see Houston, UCONN and Purdue. Think Houston winning both games this week sets them up for the #1 spot. Not sure we jump up. Not sure it really matters.
Agree with this. I voted for #3, but not with everyone staying put.

I'd guess Houston gets the most 1 votes, but Purdue might get a few. UConn shouldn't get any, but I think they get more 2s than we do. Will be close between 2 and 3 total.

Purdue should be considered #1 overall by the committee again, but closer than it was 10 days ago between all 3.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Expecting Houston to be #1 in the rankings and Purdue to be just below Connecticut.

Long, long way to go, but so far, the Boilers have positioned themselves well.....opportunity of a lifetime for the young men and Matt Painter and staff - we shall see.

And as we all know the committee doesn’t put much stock in the conference tournaments - which means we have 3 games left to stay a 1 seed. Win 2/3 and we are the 1 in the Midwest. Win all 3 and we are probably the overall #1.

Reactions: boilermaker75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT