ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting QE2 post from a "Professor"

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
The left has no bounds for their racist hate. Glad to see Bezos call her out. Who would let their child attend a class taught by a check the box "professor"

Left? Definitely way overboard but Nigerian people have some history here that is problematic that has nothing to do with US politics. I have some friends in Ireland that have some issues as well.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Left? Definitely way overboard but Nigerian people have some history here that is problematic that has nothing to do with US politics. I have some friends in Ireland that have some issues as well.
I bet Hong Kong wishes UK hadn't given up control

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I bet Hong Kong wishes UK hadn't given up control
1071-British-blew-13-colony-lead-t-shirt.png

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1 and BSIT
Lol. Yep. They weren’t perfect but I’d argue UK made the world a better place. The Magna Carta has been a basis that many countries have used for the rule of law. Speaking of Nigeria, they abolished slavery after taking over from the Portuguese..

Lol. Yep. They weren’t perfect but I’d argue UK made the world a better place. The Magna Carta has been a basis that many countries have used for the rule of law. Speaking of Nigeria, they abolished slavery after taking over from the Portuguese..
I think she is referring to the Civil War in the 60s. Not how a normal person would handle it, but she mentions family in some of those hot takes.

I heard a bit from a comedian saying that social media has given everyone an opportunity to have a press conference and most everyone shouldn't

Easy to wait until Elizabeth was dead to start trippin. There's a rap song named after these sorts of people in The Chronic 2001, track 13.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The left has no bounds for their racist hate. Glad to see Bezos call her out. Who would let their child attend a class taught by a check the box "professor"

What stupid, offensive remarks. Queen Elizabeth had no real power. Anyone with a grain of sense knows that the U.K. Is a constitutional monarchy where the power and the pageantry are separate. This has nothing to do with “left” or “right”. It is just rude and disrespectful no matter where one is on the political spectrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT