ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Have an Anti-Semitic Problem.

Lets hope they nip this in the bud quickly. We have seen it on this very forum.

Are apologies enough? Or, do Carson and Ellison need to go?

Not to mention the Women's March.

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/03/...rakhan-speech-2018-anti-semitism-womens-march
Breitbart uses globe emojis around the names of Jewish people in their stories. That way their readers can know who is part of the Zionist globalist plot to take over the world. I wouldn't try to play the anti-Semite angle with neo nazis and white supremacists on the right.

Breitbart uses globe emojis around the names of Jewish people in their stories. That way their readers can know who is part of the Zionist globalist plot to take over the world. I wouldn't try to play the anti-Semite angle with neo nazis and white supremacists on the right.
so you're ok with being on par with neo nazis....got it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repu...han/story?id=53601481&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Pressure seems to be building against Democrats to denounce anti-gay, transphobic, and anti-semetic members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

If Franken's boob pic resulted in a resignation....what does the statements that the FBI is ran by evil Jews and that Hitler was an a-okay dude warrant? Or that the Jews in Hollywood are making people gay and turning men into women and women into men all because the Jew serves Satan.

Are the Democrats okay with this as the face of the party?

Why is the Congressional Black Caucus endorsing Louis Farrakhan and most notably...."The Jewish Question"?

Is intersectionality eating itself?

CBC member Danny Davis admits he has no problem with the anti-semitism.

Is this the Democratic party?

Why is Jake Tapper the only democrat talking about this?

Last edited:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repu...han/story?id=53601481&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Pressure seems to be building against Democrats to denounce anti-gay, transphobic, and anti-semetic members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

If Franken's boob pic resulted in a resignation....what does the statements that the FBI is ran by evil Jews and that Hitler was an a-okay dude warrant? Or that the Jews in Hollywood are making people gay and turning men into women and women into men all because the Jew serves Satan.

Are the Democrats okay with this as the face of the party?

Why is the Congressional Black Caucus endorsing Louis Farrakhan and most notably...."The Jewish Question"?

Is intersectionality eating itself?

CBC member Danny Davis admits he has no problem with the anti-semitism.

Is this the Democratic party?

Why is Jake Tapper the only democrat talking about this?
Don’t forget “Himey Town”, courtesy of Reverend Jackson.

Third highest ranking house Democrat stops just short of endorsing Farrakhan.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/j...lycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

This is the 8th Democrat shown to have direct ties to racist, anti-gay, transphobic, anti-semmites.

This makes Roy Moore look like child's play. (rimshot)

Why are Democrats allowing their folks to get away with this?

Is it because Obama hangs out with Farrakhan?

Last edited:
Remember, Democrat leaders endorse a preacher who says Hitler was a good man.

The DNC was a vote away from being lead by a man who endorsed this.

"White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off the eyes of that Satanic Jew, and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through."

"Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out," suggested that Jews are "the children of the devil" and claimed, "when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."

This is the man the Democrats are a-okay with.

This is the man Obama met with and chose to hide.

Why?

Last edited:
Remember, Democrat leaders endorse a preacher who says Hitler was a good man.

The DNC was a vote away from being lead by a man who endorsed this.

"White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off the eyes of that Satanic Jew, and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through."

"Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out," suggested that Jews are "the children of the devil" and claimed, "when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."

This is the man the Democrats are a-okay with.

This is the man Obama met with and chose to hide.

Why?

What I have learned over the past couple of years is that you can't swing a dead cat in Washington without hitting someone without questionable ties or questionable views. And the is inclusive of everyone top to bottom (including Trump). Farrakhan is a POS and any Democrat that is willing to cozy up in the same room deserves to be called out for it.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
sorry ugly joy
you're fired

donald-trump-quotes-unbelievable.jpg

Last edited:
1) Obama denounced Farrakhan's endorsement. Politicians take meetings all the time and then distance themselves from people whose views are controversial. Of course, he'd attempt to keep that photo from going to the press.

2) The Congressional Black Caucus does not "endorse" Farrakhan. There may be one or two quotes you can cherrypick from people who have said positive things about him.

3) Jessie Jackson is, like, 85 and not an elected official. He is about as relevant to the Democratic Party as Pat Robertson is to Republicans.

4) Democrats did not hold a rally in Charlottesville where they were chanting "Jews will not replace us." Nor do they wave Nazi and Confederate flags at their rallies.

"anti Semitic twitter rampage"

lmao, what a joke. Being critical of Israel and their lobbying efforts in the US is not anti Semitic in the slightest.

You're probably right about her intent but it was super clumsy and pretty tone deaf when it comes to some well-known and damaging tropes/stereotypes.

It'd be like a fried chicken commercial that disproportionately had black actors in it.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Anyway, not gonna post any longer in this dumb thread with an obviously trolly subject.

Yes sure it is out of character. This is the same congress person that wanted leniency for people that were trying to join ISIS, specifically said they were not going there to hand out medical kits and be a humanitarian, but to kill. The one that Gr8 got all preachy and high and almighty about and felt a need to defend her.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-men-accused-of-trying-to-join-isis-resurface

Reactions: ecouch
Good for Mike Pence.

Given Omar's very obvious anti-semitism she should not be on the foreign relations committee.

This is common sense. Now, it is up to democrats to clean house and remove the hate that has been allowed to fester in their party.

Reactions: Purdue97
Good for Mike Pence.

Given Omar's very obvious anti-semitism she should not be on the foreign relations committee.

This is common sense. Now, it is up to democrats to clean house and remove the hate that has been allowed to fester in their party.
It wasn't Democrats marching with Nazi symbols and chanting "jews will not replace us." Nice try.

Reactions: miksta and Bill4411
Despite the assertion, questioning the political treatment and related ramifications of Israel and the Palestinians, separate states and seizures is not necessarily Anti-Semitic.
By the definition the administration uses, a significant number of Israeli Jews are Anti-Semitic...wtf

Ignoring anti-semitism won't make it go away.

Quit being a vessel of hate. Rise above.

OK, you baited me - show me where I've posted something anti-Semitic, you prick.

At least the left is having an adult discussion about this, as opposed to the head-in-the-sand approach from the right, which has a far more dangerous and nefarious version of it on its hands.

But you're a deep intellectual - I'm sure you knew that already. Or have you just become a full-time troll at this point, as evidenced by your incomprehensible ranting the other night?

Steny Hoyer should be recognized as well.

Calls out Omar's, AOC's, and Talib's antisemitism and points out that hate isn't a path forward for democrats.

He also called BDS out for what it is, antisemitism.

Last edited:
Steny Hoyer should be recognized as well.

Calls out Omar's, AOC's, and Talib's antisemitism and points out that hate isn't a path forward for democrats.

He also called BDS out for what it is, antisemitism.

Ignores Charlottesville but loses his shit over criticism of AIPAC.

ecouch is a bad faith poster on this board. Let there be no doubt.

A piece from a couple of weeks ago by Rasmusen regarding antisemitism becoming a problem for democrats.

Couple this with the 2020 democratic candidates positions on AIPAC and it is certainly safe to say a trend is emerging.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...emocrats_have_a_growing_anti_semitism_problem
I think the proper phraseology would be " perceived antisemitism becoming a problem for democrats."
The confluence of public perception of a circumstance as shown by public polling with the assertion of the actual presence of that (or any other condition), just shows the lazy thought processes we now live with.
It's the same as reading a poll that states 75% of Americans accept that the world is flat to be proof that the world is, in fact, flat. We have become lazy, lazy, lazy. Perception actually is NOT reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
OK, you baited me - show me where I've posted something anti-Semitic, you prick.

At least the left is having an adult discussion about this, as opposed to the head-in-the-sand approach from the right, which has a far more dangerous and nefarious version of it on its hands.

But you're a deep intellectual - I'm sure you knew that already. Or have you just become a full-time troll at this point, as evidenced by your incomprehensible ranting the other night?
Lol, what he doesn't realize is that watching Jordan Peterson videos on Youtube doesn't make someone an intellectual.

Republicans: “The people shouting “Jews will not replace us” were very fine people who only meant that they liked Robert E. Lee, who was also a great guy”

Also Republicans: “We truly have no idea why racists feel comfortable shooting up synagogues”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT