ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat state media

Dementiacrats confusing “zero cost” versus “zero increase in debt”. Obviously zero cost is wrong, it costs $3.5T, but if someone pays for it, the debt doesn’t go up.

the funny thing is the “zero cost” is probably accurate for 99.9% of the people listening to the Dementiacrat propaganda machine, because I’m guessing only 0.1% of the Dementiacrats pay federal income taxes.

More democrat math. Never knew one could buy big things for zero cost before. Learn something new everyday. The WAPO "fact" checker agrees on zero cost, so it must be true.

Reactions: FreedomWins
Democrat state media is so angry, they are even going after their own now.

I don't agree it's state media.......but here's some whataboutism for you. 4 years of unparalleled state media.

"By and large, they didn't get tough with us. They just took what we were saying and disseminated it," Grisham said.

I don't agree it's state media.......but here's some whataboutism for you. 4 years of unparalleled state media.

"By and large, they didn't get tough with us. They just took what we were saying and disseminated it," Grisham said.

Lol. Not democrat state media? They treated McCain like an absolute rock star when he voted against Trump admin policy. Sinema has a 100% voting record with Biden, and they are already digging into her campaign contributors as a possible explanation why she hasn't agreed to a 3.5 trillion spending bill. That's called selective journalism/political activism.

As for Grisham's comments. Fox prime time hosts are all opinion show hosts, and their hosts openly admit they are opinion show hosts. Chris Wallace is hard news anchor. And the most neutral hard news guy in the business. He wasn't giving Grisham easy interviews.

CNN meanwhile calls their prime time hosts "news anchors". Yet they are all progressive opinion show hosts. NBC top news guy (worked on campaign of Democrat Iowa Senator back in the day), wife is a former Democrat activist.

ABC top news guy is a former Clinton war room guy.

Notice a pattern here?

Last edited:

Do you think that the media and Democrats disagree on a lot of topics and policy issues? Why do you think Manchin and Sinema are constantly surrounded by so-called reporters?

Nancy scolds democrat state media. 100% positive coverage by Democrat state media of 3.5T proposed bill isn't enough....."do more" Nancy says in her marching orders to democrat state media.

Lol. Not democrat state media? They treated McCain like an absolute rock star when he voted against Trump admin policy. Sinema has a 100% voting record with Biden, and they are already digging into her campaign contributors as a possible explanation why she hasn't agreed to a 3.5 trillion spending bill. That's called selective journalism/political activism.

As for Grisham's comments. Fox prime time hosts are all opinion show hosts, and their hosts openly admit they are opinion show hosts. Chris Wallace is hard news anchor. And the most neutral hard news guy in the business. He wasn't giving Grisham easy interviews.

CNN meanwhile calls their prime time hosts "news anchors". Yet they are all progressive opinion show hosts. NBC top news guy (worked on campaign of Democrat Iowa Senator back in the day), wife is a former Democrat activist.

ABC top news guy is a former Clinton war room guy.

Notice a pattern here?
What is this infatuation you have with McCain? A leading republican senator disagreeing with a republican president on many important issues IS news..........especially when the president is going after that senator at every turn.

Who cares how the station refers to it's on air personalities? What does that have to do with content? You didn't even address Grisham's comments. FOX was a trump megaphone. Did you notice a pattern when trump appeared on FOX 61 times in 4 years......as opposed to 17 times on all other networks combined? Were you calling them the Republican state media? Of course not........didn't fit your politics.

The liberal news networks raked Biden over the coals for the Afghanistan withdrawal. They've gone after him hard over the border situation. Progressives are pissed that he's too moderate. They attack Chuck Todd and Tapper for going too easy on pubs in their interviews. When did FOX ever not tow the trump line?

Why did trump go sour on Fox and turn to OAN as his favorite "news" organization? Because they fcked up and actually took one action that he will never forgive. Called Arizona for Biden.

Chris Wallace is fine. Brett Baier is pretty fair.

Democrat state media in full out war against Sinema now. Amazing how emotional they get when someone doesn't agree with their far left agenda.

Reactions: ecouch and SKYDOG
Democrat state media plan for fixing the supply chain issues. Just when you think they can't get any dumber....they do.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What’s your fix?

Union contracts prevent much action. We have some of the worst ports in the world.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ca...hain-among-worlds-least-efficient-2021-10-20/

Automation isn't allowed. They don't work 24/7 like everywhere else in the world.

Unions. That is your answer.

It isn't immediate. The immediate answer probably doesn't exist. It seems there are rail and truck driver snarls as well. From what I have read, this is a problem decades in the making.

Biden gets a little slack here. I'm not sure why he won't use the NG.

Union contracts prevent much action. We have some of the worst ports in the world.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ca...hain-among-worlds-least-efficient-2021-10-20/

Automation isn't allowed. They don't work 24/7 like everywhere else in the world.

Unions. That is your answer.

It isn't immediate. The immediate answer probably doesn't exist. It seems there are rail and truck driver snarls as well. From what I have read, this is a problem decades in the making.

Biden gets a little slack here. I'm not sure why he won't use the NG.

Ban unions?

Why won't unions allow automation?

I know.

Now, what do we do as country to keep up with 150 automated ports that are whipping our ass?

Because the workers don’t expect to see any of the benefits of the automation and in fact will be hurt by it? I agree that we need as much automation as we can get but until everybody benefits from the fruits of that automation there will be resistance.

What’s your fix?
Listen to Obama and Clinton's former top economic advisor. He called Bidens 1.9 trillion spending package back in March the most irresponsible fiscal policy in 40 years. Biden and team laughed it off and told everyone it was just short term inflation. Now Biden wants to raise taxes, decrease US oil production, and pass another enormous spending package. That's continuing to throw gas on the inflation fire.

It would also help if your transportation secretary, actually had some experience in transportation.

The issue goes beyond Biden, the supply chain & inflation is a complicated issue. But Biden continues to throw gas on the inflation fire, with idiotic decisions that make things worse.

Because the workers don’t expect to see any of the benefits of the automation and in fact will be hurt by it? I agree that we need as much automation as we can get but until everybody benefits from the fruits of that automation there will be resistance.

Longshoreman are making $150-$200k+ a year.

How do you transfer that cost to automation? How does Joe still earn $200k a year when his job was automated?

How do you transfer that cost to automation? How does Joe still earn $200k a year when his job was automated?
Maybe Hunter can teach a class to them on how to paint pictures.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Don’t know. It is a hard problem to solve and so far the public at large has not been open to even discussing solutions. I do know that an individual worker who is losing an income because of automation is not going to care that their hardship contributed positively to the economy at large. One of the solutions that the workers has come up with is unionization.

What will happen when millions of truck drivers are put out of work by autonomous vehicles? That will be a great thing for the economy at large but will face huge resistance because so many people will lose their livelihoods. To get better as a country we need to capitalize on these improvements but will not be able to do so if we are placing hardships on so many people.

So far the public has not been too open to solutions. When politicians proposing retraining people of dying industries like coal they are scoffed at. When expansions of education or medical coverage is proposed it gets called communists. When UBI is suggested it gets called communism. Until people are open to solutions out of their normal frame of reference we are stuck.

Reactions: indy35
Liberals , gun control activist shooting people on movie sets, all kinds of internet hacking. One local news station has been down all week after hacking. Autonomous trucking? LMAO , yeah just push a button and everything works right?

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Dementiacrats confusing “zero cost” versus “zero increase in debt”. Obviously zero cost is wrong, it costs $3.5T, but if someone pays for it, the debt doesn’t go up.

the funny thing is the “zero cost” is probably accurate for 99.9% of the people listening to the Dementiacrat propaganda machine, because I’m guessing only 0.1% of the Dementiacrats pay federal income taxes.
Yeah, lets listen to Carson Tucker and Sean Hannity who always give us the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT