ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell vs. Milton Wright = Julio Jones vs. AJ Green

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
Love both of these guys. Wright is so physical and fast and runs tight routes like Julio.

Bell is slightly smaller, maybe a little quicker but has supreme body control like AJ.

I'd take either one of these guys....but in the end i'm a bigger Julio fan.

If we get either Wright or Bell or both, I will be ecstatic if they can play at that level in college of either NFL All Star.

Reactions: TheGunner
You're talking about 2 of the most gifted WR in the last 10 years, IMO. So if these 2 H.S. kids even come close to that, they'll be just fine.

Reactions: TheGunner
You're talking about 2 of the most gifted WR in the last 10 years, IMO. So if these 2 H.S. kids even come close to that, they'll be just fine.

Not a direct comparison. Just their styles.

I’m excited to see what Brohm could do with some top outside receivers tho.

Love both of these guys. Wright is so physical and fast and runs tight routes like Julio.

Bell is slightly smaller, maybe a little quicker but has supreme body control like AJ.

I'd take either one of these guys....but in the end i'm a bigger Julio fan.

A Georgia grad prefers Julio? So do you have to forfeit your degree now?

A Georgia grad prefers Julio? So do you have to forfeit your degree now?

Gotta remember that Julio is an Atlanta Falcon! Both guys seem to be struggling with injuries at this point slowing them down. Nothing serious but both guys seem to not play every play now because of nagging minor stuff. Julio has nagging lower body injuries he can't seem to shake. Julio is more impressive to me at a thick 6'3" 220 he seems to be always running away from guys but can catch in traffic if necessary.

With Green, notice how Dalton has struggled the past 2 years when Green hasn't been 100%. I think Green WAS overall better...but who knows what he looks like now after his injuries. Might never be the same.

Gotta remember that Julio is an Atlanta Falcon! Both guys seem to be struggling with injuries at this point slowing them down. Nothing serious but both guys seem to not play every play now because of nagging minor stuff. Julio has nagging lower body injuries he can't seem to shake. Julio is more impressive to me at a thick 6'3" 220 he seems to be always running away from guys but can catch in traffic if necessary.

With Green, notice how Dalton has struggled the past 2 years when Green hasn't been 100%. I think Green WAS overall better...but who knows what he looks like now after his injuries. Might never be the same.

Yeah, i think Green has covered up a lot Dalton's short comings over the years. IMO, prior to injury, he was the best WR in the pros.

Julio was a close second, but Green had body control unlike any player i have seen.

If we want to judge it on pure physical ability, Josh Gordon is the most freakish athlete i have seen at the WR position. If he could keep his head out of his ass, he would be a hall of famer.

Yeah, i think Green has covered up a lot Dalton's short comings over the years. IMO, prior to injury, he was the best WR in the pros.

Julio was a close second, but Green had body control unlike any player i have seen.

If we want to judge it on pure physical ability, Josh Gordon is the most freakish athlete i have seen at the WR position. If he could keep his head out of his ass, he would be a hall of famer.

Baker has some studs around him to be successful early. Not that the Browns will EVER be good...but I can see them winning 4-5 games this year and building towards the future finally.

I agree that Green's body control is unreal. Green jumps around people. Julio jumps through people. both guys are HOfers if they can put together 2-3 more solid years. Especially with a guy like Calvin Johnson only playing what, 9 seasons? They are very close to 9 seasons.

Baker has some studs around him to be successful early. Not that the Browns will EVER be good...but I can see them winning 4-5 games this year and building towards the future finally.

I agree that Green's body control is unreal. Green jumps around people. Julio jumps through people. both guys are HOfers if they can put together 2-3 more solid years. Especially with a guy like Calvin Johnson only playing what, 9 seasons? They are very close to 9 seasons.
Tyrod will start this year. I can see him getting them 4-6 wins.

I dont know how Hue Jackson survived. Unfathomable.

Hue is desperate for wins. He will go with the vet until he is canned.

My thought process was the opposite. 4-6 wins with Taylor gets you nothing. Probably fired.

4-6 wins with Bradford is progress and absolutely buys you another year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT