ADVERTISEMENT

Damn racist Republicans

It's almost as if they define "anti-black" views as "anti-democrat" views.

It's like they seek to divide the US into race based groups and them turn politics into a race based tribal exercise where it's us vs them.

Do you think it would be OK if we come up with some derogatory race based names for these politicians? Let's ask @BNIBoiler

It's almost as if they define "anti-black" views as "anti-democrat" views.

It's like they seek to divide the US into race based groups and them turn politics into a race based tribal exercise where it's us vs them.

Do you think it would be OK if we come up with some derogatory race based names for these politicians? Let's ask @BNIBoiler
@BNIBoiler the official black voice of stupid

I'm still not sold he is actually black. He sounds more like a unhinged, out of touch, mental white liberal than anything else.
Never thought of that! And we all know that white liberals suffer more from mental illness than other groups according to the data

I'm still not sold he is actually black. He sounds more like a unhinged, out of touch, mental white liberal than anything else.
First I’m a racist that none of y’all can substantiate. Now I’m not even black. You guys are a bunch of dumbases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT