ADVERTISEMENT

Cryptic Bryce Austin tweet...

there's also a tweet from Dec. 3rd that says ready for Boilermaker journey in 2020, seems solid.

I wonder if he is trying to decide if he wants to enroll early. He seems to be friends with Carr to some extent. I never saw it reported like this, but it always came across that the coaching stuff told Carr from the beginning that if you want to play - talent aside, show up early (i.e. Graham, Karlaftis). I am sure they told Austin something of the sort, as I know he was quoted discussing the idea of playing early being a factor in his recruitment.

Not worried about him at all, he was all about Purdue from very early on. He didn’t announce for a while, but it was Purdue for a long time.

My first thought is the idea of enrolling in the spring, but wouldn't he kinda know that already? Credits and such to be able to graduate early?

My first thought is the idea of enrolling in the spring, but wouldn't he kinda know that already? Credits and such to be able to graduate early?
He may have been able to graduate early, but Purdue may not have been able to have him enroll early until now.

Reactions: nxandy and jindy
Maybe he has to decide on a new number since Neal will keep 9

Nice thing is that with Neal returning the younger guys like Johnson, Faucheux, Deen, Sullivan and Austin, etc don't HAVE to be relied upon right away. I believe all of those guys will contribute, some more than others, but Neal's return sure makes life easier. Karlaftis is probably smiling ear to ear too. Now if(I know it's a big if) Oxendine were to join the group I might fart a rainbow.

You know you’re in a Michigan home when there’s a couple bottles of Faygo in the spread!

A Faygo to go with some of that pound cake would really hit the spot right about now. Heck with it, I'm going Jack Daniels and Fritos.

Reactions: Purdue 95
Why wouldn’t he want to get here early knowing Lorenzo Neal is coming back next year so for once our secondary can relax and just be a secondary
since Neal is coming back, maybe the decision is does he want to RS or not.

He and the team has maybe Spring Practice, Fall camp and four games to decide or not. Something that should not be on his mind right now! Here’s hoping that his decision has to do with enrolling at midterm or not and I would bet our coaches know but cannot say anything until he signs his LOI!

Why wouldn’t he want to get here early knowing Lorenzo Neal is coming back next year so for once our secondary can relax and just be a secondary

Were they more than a secondary?? If so, they didn't do either very well...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT