ADVERTISEMENT

Crow for Thanksgiving

I’m posting this to let you know I was wrong with Rondale. Got upset with all of the secrets and innuendo that I let it get the best of me. His statement was perfect. I’m not a bad guy just a crusty old Boilermaker.

Oh, OK. Thought you were getting a holiday concert by Sheryl.

“All I wanna do … is throw the football …”

I’m posting this to let you know I was wrong with Rondale. Got upset with all of the secrets and innuendo that I let it get the best of me. His statement was perfect. I’m not a bad guy just a crusty old Boilermaker.
As others on here have said, life is too short to hold grudges about anything anyone says on a message board. We were all frustrated that we hadn't seen Rondale. I'm ecstatic with the way he played on Friday night and look forward to the rest of the games where he participates!

Reactions: NVboiler
As others on here have said, life is too short to hold grudges about anything anyone says on a message board. We were all frustrated that we hadn't seen Rondale. I'm ecstatic with the way he played on Friday night and look forward to the rest of the games where he participates!

all this receiver recruiting snd no replacement lined up for him..

Classy response from RM. I’m glad he’s back. I’m glad he’s still the fastest guy on the field!

Classy response from RM. I’m glad he’s back. I’m glad he’s still the fastest guy on the field!
The other Moore (Marcellus) is faster but unfortunately fumbles kickoffs. But I'm sure all Purdue fans are glad that Rondale is back!!!!

For a salty old curmudgeon from Frankfort, you're not a bad person. :) I didn't think Rondale would ever wear the uniform again either.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT