ADVERTISEMENT

Couldn't believe

It almost felt like this was a road game for Purdue given all of the Michigan fans that took over the stadium. Ann Arbor south!
I doubt you were there,so you really don't have a clue. Couldn't get enough pulled together for bus fare, I suspect. That's why you are seen to make such ignorant statements.

I doubt you were there,so you really don't have a clue. Couldn't get enough pulled together for bus fare, I suspect. That's why you are seen to make such ignorant statements.

nah, it wasn't so much the bus fare. McDonald's was short staffed that day, had shift duty. Drive thru.

Then it was off to Walmart to buy some recently discounted UM merchandise.

Reactions: Bully4OldPurdue
How many Michigan fans took over Ross ade today. For all the talk about the first sell out in over a decade, Michigan owned both the stadium and the game
Is this douche still over here posting a week later?
Geez dude get a freaking life.

Stick around PharmD Blue. We love you here. Sparring with you on this board makes me feel so much better about the game. It shows what kind of losers some UM fans really are. Please, please, please stay around. We love seeing your highly intelligent and cognitive posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT