ADVERTISEMENT

could win 6 now

spradecki

True Freshman
Jul 11, 2011
the interim coach needs to tell blough that he needs to hit the open receivers in stride or another guy will get a chance to do it.

bilal marshall is possiby the best qb on the team. i like his style. if the offense sputters at all give him or someone else a chance for the day.

many winnable games on the schedule with improved qb play. the receivers get open just throw it to them in stride.

gonna be fun the rest of the year. nothing to lose everything to gain

3 more wins from this team? while i would love to see it, it just isnt in the realm of realism. just not enough talent for any coach to win games

the interim coach needs to tell blough that he needs to hit the open receivers in stride or another guy will get a chance to do it.

bilal marshall is possiby the best qb on the team. i like his style. if the offense sputters at all give him or someone else a chance for the day.

many winnable games on the schedule with improved qb play. the receivers get open just throw it to them in stride.

Wait, you think the offense is the problem on this team?

Haha

Reactions: FirstDownB

You are saying a kid who hasn't thrown a football since his freshman year (4 years ago) is the best QB? I don't like to call posters names but that comment is idiotic.

Sindelar and Sparks are both light years ahead of Marshall.

You are saying a kid who hasn't thrown a football since his freshman year (4 years ago) is the best QB? I don't like to call posters names but that comment is idiotic.

Opinions are like elbows. We all have them

Marshall is proving himself at WR, maybe Blough can make the transition ;)

Well food for thought. Lets say Parker somehow takes Purdue to 6-6. Do you give the guy a shot at the HC job.

Blough seems to play well in spurts , I think he is a decent runner , but the long ball is not going well so far this season.

didn't say that. if you can't stop anyone you should probably try to outscore them

That was our problem years 1-3 under Hazell. Hasn't necessarily been this year. Scheme and results are much better.

It's just hard to outscore a team when they score TDs on 5 of their first 6 possessions. I'd have rather seen Els fired before Hazell (not that Hazell didn't earn his fate).

how would you know those 2 are better? just asking. marshall is better in my opinion than blough. blough must be better than the other two because he starts ahead of them.

qb play needs to get better. are those 2 redshirting?

you should check the stats before making idiotic comments about how many passes marshall has attempted :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT