ADVERTISEMENT

Corrupt racist ends campaign, endorses unqualified DEI VP

Lyin Biden at it again. Two weeks ago he was all in. Can’t believe a word he says.

Like 12 yr olds who keep getting caught in lies.

No one but the Lord almighty is going to make Biden quit…. Ok, about 40 representatives and Nancy Pelosi (oh and a paycheck from Soros)

Now I can’t wait for Kamala to be thrown to the wolves.

Like 12 yr olds who keep getting caught in lies.

No one but the Lord almighty is going to make Biden quit…. Ok, about 40 representatives and Nancy Pelosi (oh and a paycheck from Soros)

Now I can’t wait for Kamala to be thrown to the wolves.
Biden and his family will be laughing all the way to the bank on this one. I'm thinking the "dropout buyout" was in well over $100M.

Reactions: TheGunner
Yawn. In case you missed it, the party has more or less immediately unified behind Harris, who has two decades of experience in office as a prosecutor, an attorney general, and Senator, and a VP. If anyone is a DEI candidate, it's JD Vance, who pretends he grew up poor and backed into the US Senate based on a book that punches down at Appalachian people (despite the fact that he grew up in Ohio). If it wasn't for Oprah, Vance would probably be a footnote.

Yawn. In case you missed it, the party has more or less immediately unified behind Harris, who has two decades of experience in office as a prosecutor, an attorney general, and Senator, and a VP. If anyone is a DEI candidate, it's JD Vance, who pretends he grew up poor and backed into the US Senate based on a book that punches down at Appalachian people (despite the fact that he grew up in Ohio). If it wasn't for Oprah, Vance would probably be a footnote.
So you’re saying you have proof that Vance didn’t grow up poor. I’m waiting with bated breath.

His grandparents raised him from early childhod. Their combined income was around $175,000 per year. His childhood experiences have become distorted in media accounts.

His grandparents raised him from early childhod. Their combined income was around $175,000 per year. His childhood experiences have become distorted in media accounts.
This article was written by Vance’s cousin and seems to authenticate his book.

But you’ve got to recognize that because of forces outside of Middletown there are families who grow up below the poverty line. There is a lot of drug abuse. I think the most positive responses have come from people who recognize both of those things.”

Yawn. In case you missed it, the party has more or less immediately. unified behind Harris, who has two decades of experience in office as a prosecutor, an attorney general, and Senator, and a VP. I
How did she do as border czarist?

Kam: We've been to the border
Lester: But you didn't go to the border.
Kam: And I didn't go to Europe.

• Angry
Reactions: Boilermaker03
"... more or less... "

Dems are like sheep. I remember when Bill Bradley said the same when he lost his long-time senate seat when the Reps claimed Congress. He said that he always thought the people were his flock and he was their herder. It's true.

Dude, Vance as a child was as poor as poor gets. You lost a lot of creds with that statement. And he spent many hours in Appalachia every year.

If she is so qualified why did she come in 8th out of 8 as a possible replacement in a survey by the NYT of political reporters? and during this whole process we heard several names leaked? If she is so awesome the left would have come out in unison “Kamala.”? But now they have to.

Also, if she is so competent how in nearly 4 years was she not able to identify that Biden wasn’t mentally or physically able to run the country? Up until this weekend she said he was capable?

Is she blind? Or just a liar?

If she is so qualified why did she come in 8th out of 8 as a possible replacement in a survey by the NYT of political reporters? and during this whole process we heard several names leaked? If she is so awesome the left would have come out in unison “Kamala.”? But now they have to.

Also, if she is so competent how in nearly 4 years was she not able to identify that Biden wasn’t mentally or physically able to run the country? Up until this weekend she said he was capable?

Is she blind? Or just a liar?
And how is it that in her four years as Senator, she only introduced 4 bills, which only 2 were allowed to come to a vote and both failed miserably? Sorry folks, if this is the best that the Dems have to offer America, you need to leave the Slavery party of Kammi, Joe, and the Maobama's who actually own ya'll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT