ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus briefings are back!

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Beginning to think this moron really doesn't want to be president.

I'm putting the over/under at 10 minutes before he goes into full rally mode.

A trumpers, does it bother you at all that he cares more about ratings than the virus?

Got "best In history" AND "never seen anything like it" in the SAME tweet. He's on his game today.

Free entertainment.

A trumpers, does it bother you at all that he cares more about ratings than the virus?

Got "best In history" AND "never seen anything like it" in the SAME tweet. He's on his game today.

Free entertainment.

Can we just have fake cameras in the room to let him rant and none of us have to listen to it?

Free entertainment.

Someone should maybe tell him that Americans love to watch a good train wreck.

Maybe because they are briefings from the executive branch of our government about a topic that has caused the economy to go to shit and killed a bunch of people. Am I asking too much?
But yet you don't want them, I am having a hard time understanding the liberal logic of this. You didn't want to listen but you had to because why?

But yet you don't want them, I am having a hard time understanding the liberal logic of this. You didn't want to listen but you had to because why?

Here is the logic....

Initially, the press conferences were done to inform the American people and we had health experts telling us good information.

They devolved into a meeting with Trump at the mic for 45 minutes yelling at reporters and explaining that putting disinfectant into the body could work. Mysteriously, they stopped at that moment.

If the reboot of this is going to be what he did at the end of the meetings or his rallies that have been occurring in the Rose Garden, I don't think many are interested in hearing that.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Here is the logic....

Initially, the press conferences were done to inform the American people and we had health experts telling us good information.

They devolved into a meeting with Trump at the mic for 45 minutes yelling at reporters and explaining that putting disinfectant into the body could work. Mysteriously, they stopped at that moment.

If the reboot of this is going to be what he did at the end of the meetings or his rallies that have been occurring in the Rose Garden, I don't think many are interested in hearing that.
Yet you still fail to explain your logic about bitching about having to listen to this? What logic is there unless you just cant turn it off or change channels? If your TV is stuck go outside and mow your grass. I just don't get bitching about having to listen to something you don't want to listen to? It makes no sense. You libs have all of these misquotes of things and beat them into the ground. Trump would have been better saying less but you would bitch then. You bitch 24/7 about everything. Biden doesnt know what state he is in half the time .

I want to listen to what experts have to say. That’s the problem with these briefings.
We will see what these become, but I see campaign rally level discourse at these briefings, over/under bet is how many it takes before he rambles through the majority of one on issues other than COVID. I say the first quarter of the first one will be as long as he can go before it becomes about Trump and his lunacy r.e. hoaxes, the media, conspiracy theories and grievances.

We will see what these become, but I see campaign rally level discourse at these briefings, over/under bet is how many it takes before he rambles through the majority of one on issues other than COVID. I say the first quarter of the first one will be as long as he can go before it becomes about Trump and his lunacy r.e. hoaxes, the media, conspiracy theories and grievances.
If he goes off on one of those conspiracy tangents, hopefully he will provide his evidence for Obamagate.

Americans gotta know!

Change the channel, if you aren't smart enough to do that then Go take a walk outside ! Jeez are all you liberals this stupid? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT DON'T LISTEN . How difficult is that for all of you? I didn't pay a bit of attention or know it was on. Can it actually be dumber than bitching about having to listen to something when no one makes you listen to it? You liberals bitch 24/7 about everything. I bet all of you were just recently bitching because Trump wasn't giving the updates you wanted. Are all of you people are just constantly miserable so you can bitch and whine about everything?

Change the channel, if you aren't smart enough to do that then Go take a walk outside ! Jeez are all you liberals this stupid? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT DON'T LISTEN . How difficult is that for all of you? I didn't pay a bit of attention or know it was on. Can it actually be dumber than bitching about having to listen to something when no one makes you listen to it? You liberals bitch 24/7 about everything. I bet all of you were just recently bitching because Trump wasn't giving the updates you wanted. Are all of you people are just constantly miserable so you can bitch and whine about everything?

That’s one impressive paragraph. Coke binge today?

Yet you still fail to explain your logic about bitching about having to listen to this? What logic is there unless you just cant turn it off or change channels? If your TV is stuck go outside and mow your grass. I just don't get bitching about having to listen to something you don't want to listen to? It makes no sense. You libs have all of these misquotes of things and beat them into the ground. Trump would have been better saying less but you would bitch then. You bitch 24/7 about everything. Biden doesnt know what state he is in half the time .

Yes all those misquotes. Good one.

Hello message board Karen.

Wow that was profound! Is that the general IQ of liberals ? Just asking?
lol,It was your moronic bitchfest about people bitching. I was just pointing out you would be a looser to make that bet. No need to be profound. I wouldn't consider myself to be a liberal. But since you clearly use it as a derogatory term, I will take it. As for IQ's I'm certainly no stable genius, but I'm definitely not worried about being outclassed by the likes of you.

lol,It was your moronic bitchfest about people bitching. I was just pointing out you would be a looser to make that bet. No need to be profound. I wouldn't consider myself to be a liberal. But since you clearly use it as a derogatory term, I will take it. As for IQ's I'm certainly no stable genius, but I'm definitely not worried about being outclassed by the likes of you.
What is a looser?

I wonder how many people will watch Trump at this point as his last go around was a complete snorefest and this time he won't even have some competent physicians to provide some relevant information? I will be moving my lawn and once I run out of lawn to mow I will pay bills.

I wonder how many people will watch Trump at this point as his last go around was a complete snorefest and this time he won't even have some competent physicians to provide some relevant information? I will be moving my lawn and once I run out of lawn to mow I will pay bills.
I paid bills last night and am going to mow my lawn soon.Then I have dinner to cook dishes to wash,shower to take,and then read my American History magazine.

Some serious backtracking today from our great leader.
The anti mask crowd has their new marching orders.
Three months late.

And he wishes the child molester well.
What? What do you build, pallets ?That would be scary enough

So looking like an illiterate ass makes you something? Liberals are so fun and so funny when you get your little world invaded. You go Biggie! I am sure life has a lot of success planned for you.
If you think thats going to get under my skin, think again fish boy. But, I'm supposedly illiterate so how could I possibly read and reply to the posts of a mental midget. Ive had what I consider successful life so far. Actually, I'm headed out on the boat right now for a evening cruise. You might want to quit being such an angry fella, it shortens your life and make you and your loved ones miserable.

I remember squirrel guy but I don’t remember his writing style nor his ‘tone’. Do you think there is a match?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT