ADVERTISEMENT

Contemptible Bannon

I am making the point that in terms of the entire hearing and the testimony of a great many people, this was a very minor (meaninglessness) statement that was known and accepted as hearsay. You do not agree - I get it! So, we have to agree to disagree.
If it was meaningless why was it the lead on so many liberal media? All over Twitter? And as I have said they have pretty interviews so why didn’t a competent staffer with a law degree tell her to not discuss.

They let it in because it was sensational and they knew it would dominate a news cycle and 1/2 the country still believes it happened because their sources never followed up. This was orchestrated. And that’s why a former network producer is putting this thing together. Emotion over truth seeking. But again keep it up. Would love to see Desantis, a former JAG, destroy whoever in a national debate.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What stance are you referring to?

My stance is that whether or not trump grabbed for the wheel is irrelevant. Everyone agrees he was pissed off the secret service wouldn't let him go to the Capitol, which he clearly wanted to do. That's the point the article makes.
Who fuking cares if he was pissed off? That doesn't tell us anything other than he wanted to keep his word and go to the capitol with his followers.

Do you really think if Trump wanted his people to break into the Capitol that he'd want to be there in person? Wouldn't that make him a criminal outright? Do you really think he's that stupid? I would argue that him being angry shows:

1. that he didn't intend for people to break into the Capitol because he wanted to be there
2. he may have been able to have stopped it sooner if he were there

Reactions: SKYDOG
If it was meaningless why was it the lead on so many liberal media? All over Twitter? And as I have said they have pretty interviews so why didn’t a competent staffer with a law degree tell her to not discuss.

They let it in because it was sensational and they knew it would dominate a news cycle and 1/2 the country still believes it happened because their sources never followed up. This was orchestrated. And that’s why a former network producer is putting this thing together. Emotion over truth seeking. But again keep it up. Would love to see Desantis, a former JAG, destroy whoever in a national debate.
This. These hearings are a witch hunt. Nobody is seeking the truth here.

This article says it all pretty well.
Also, Engel and Ornato had already given depositions before the committee before Hutchinson appeared.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022...uld-release-the-engel-and-ornato-depositions/

But the plot thickens......
Correct. He met with them in January and March. We are talking now. After she made these statements which involve him. So the plot thickening is why don’t they ask him back. Or simpler why didn’t they send a letter to the USSS to verify what this intern was saying?

The difference being that they say they are willing to testify. That would make them not anonymous no?
Lol. The agents aren't saying publicly that they are willing to testify, as far as I've seen. A SOURCE says they are willing to testify.

There are actual people saying they heard the same thing Hutchinson did.......and not through a source.

Lol. It wasn't the lead story from Hutchinson's testimony, far from it. Her testimony that trump wanted to let armed protestors into the Ellipse. Trump didn't think the rioters we're going anything wrong. All the people asking for pardons. There was so much info given in the testimony no one story took the headlines.

Lol. It wasn't the lead story from Hutchinson's testimony, far from it. Her testimony that trump wanted to let armed protestors into the Ellipse. Trump didn't think the rioters we're going anything wrong. All the people asking for pardons. There was so much info given in the testimony no one story took the headlines.
You should write a memoir about Trump and January 6th after this is all said and done given it’s all you talk about. Friday nights, Saturday mornings. TDS does not rest.

So he completely blows off a subpoena, claiming trump had asserted executive privilege........even though Bannon had not worked in the WH since 2017.

This weekend, Trump sends a letter to Bannon saying he is waiving executive privilege.

Bannon then agrees to testify before the committee...... obviously a stunt a week before his trial is to begin.

But then it's revealed that Trump's attorney told the FBI last week that trump had never invoked executive privilege that would keep Bannon from testifying.

A cluster, probably what he was going for.

But today, a judge ruled the trial would go forward, no delays, and shot down several defense arguments.

Trump was hoping he could get Bannon in front of the committee on TV to help him out. When that wasn't going to happen, he hung him out to dry.

In the words of Bannon's lawyer, "What's the point of going to trial if there is no defense?"

No pardon for this one Steve.

He's a real piece of shit.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
He didn't fear them. They were exercising their constitutional rights. Where is the problem? We know that nobody used their guns on Jan 6 (other than Capitol police). Where's the outrage here?

Correct. He met with them in January and March. We are talking now. After she made these statements which involve him. So the plot thickening is why don’t they ask him back. Or simpler why didn’t they send a letter to the USSS to verify what this intern was saying?
The plot is thickening because of another story about the secret service. You hear about it?

They might still ask them back. That's why I said there's stuff going on behind the scenes. They have the earlier testimony from the agents. They have Hutchinson's testimony. Other people are coming forward to support one story or the other. The committee is gonna sort this out before they call anybody back to testify about it.

This isn't the only issue the committee is working on, and far from the most important.

The plot is thickening because of another story about the secret service. You hear about it?

They might still ask them back. That's why I said there's stuff going on behind the scenes. They have the earlier testimony from the agents. They have Hutchinson's testimony. Other people are coming forward to support one story or the other. The committee is gonna sort this out before they call anybody back to testify about it.

This isn't the only issue the committee is working on, and far from the most important.
Such drama. We’re all on the edge of our seats and trust you will keep us informed by the hour.

• Haha
Who fuking cares if he was pissed off? That doesn't tell us anything other than he wanted to keep his word and go to the capitol with his followers.

Do you really think if Trump wanted his people to break into the Capitol that he'd want to be there in person? Wouldn't that make him a criminal outright? Do you really think he's that stupid? I would argue that him being angry shows:

1. that he didn't intend for people to break into the Capitol because he wanted to be there
2. he may have been able to have stopped it sooner if he were there
He could have told Ray Epps to shut up.

I don't know what that means, other than you can't admit the truth.
What truth? That the "sources" that claimed her testimony was true were anonymous? Get the SS members who were there to testify and let's put this to bed. Otherwise it's he said she said and anytime you have that everyone is going to believe whatever they want.

I HIGHTLY doubt this will happen though because this kangaroo court doesn't want that.

He could have told Ray Epps to shut up.
I still don't understand how Epps hasn't been charged. I thought you weren't allowed to direct people to go into the Capitol. Isn't that breaking the law to tell people to break the law? Aren't there people that did just that, sitting there in jail right now? Yet he isn't. I don't get it.

Last edited:
He didn't fear them. They were exercising their constitutional rights. Where is the problem? We know that nobody used their guns on Jan 6 (other than Capitol police). Where's the outrage here?
Of course he didn't fear them. That's why he said to let them in with their guns. Do you think he gave a damn about ANYBODY ELSE in the crowd getting shot? Members of Congress? The police? Tourists? People walking down the freakin street? WTF is wrong with you?

Convince your supporters, like you, that the election was stolen from them. Call them to DC for a protest. Fire them up with a speech.....telling them they have to fight for him. Put the onus on his own VP to give the crowd what they want.......and tell them to match to the Capitol. And by the way, its ok to take YOUR FREAKIN GUNS.

Why not let people with guns in every political rally? Why aren't they permitted at trump rallys? Constitutional right, where is the problem?

What truth? That the "sources" that claimed her testimony was true were anonymous? Get the SS members who were there to testify and let's put this to bed. Otherwise it's he said she said and anytime you have that everyone is going to believe whatever they want.

I HIGHTLY doubt this will happen though because this kangaroo court doesn't want that.
The sources that say the agents want to testify are anonymous too. Do you understand that?

We don't know what the truth is. It will get sorted out, but not on your schedule. The committee acts very deliberately and new info is coming in all the time. As I said before, this isn't even an important issue......except to people like you that want to blow it up and use it to try and discredit Hutchinson and the committee.

Lol. You got taken by the Examiner. They selectively pieced that one together. Read what he really said. Read what the truth is he's talking about. He wants to sue Carlson and Revolver you dumbass.
Bob, try to respond like an adult instead of overreacting like a teen.

All I said was that Epps said the 'Truth needs to come out." Did he not say that in the NYT piece?

I asked you if you agreed, hoping you would say you do, and thus realizing the questions about having Pelosi and the FBI testify that you keep ducking need to happen for the 'truth to come out.'

Was even that too complicated for you to understand?

Bob, try to respond like an adult instead of overreacting like a teen.

All I said was that Epps said the 'Truth needs to come out." Did he not say that in the NYT piece?

I asked you if you agreed, hoping you would say you do, and thus realizing the questions about having Pelosi and the FBI testify that you keep ducking need to happen for the 'truth to come out.'

Was even that too complicated for you to understand?
You are unbelievable.

So when Epps is talking about the truth coming, your take is that the truth is he was an FBI agent? Why would he say it needs to come out.....because if he was FBI he could just tell us the truth? He would certainly know some details we don't know and could simply tell us.

If he's not an FBI agent, what truth is he gonna know about? You make zero sense. This is idiotic.

The easy answer is......the truth he's talking about refers to him......and quite possibly the Big Lie. He wants the truth about him to be told so people will leave him the f**k alone.......people that believe like you that have threatened him and ran him out of his home. JFC man, the truth is staring you in the face and you can't let go of this obsession.

You are unbelievable.

So when Epps is talking about the truth coming, your take is that the truth is he was an FBI agent? Why would he say it needs to come out.....because if he was FBI he could just tell us the truth? He would certainly know some details we don't know and could simply tell us.

If he's not an FBI agent, what truth is he gonna know about? You make zero sense. This is idiotic.

The easy answer is......the truth he's talking about refers to him......and quite possibly the Big Lie. He wants the truth about him to be told so people will leave him the f**k alone.......people that believe like you that have threatened him and ran him out of his home. JFC man, the truth is staring you in the face and you can't let go of this obsession.
Did you just tell somebody else that they can’t let go of this obsession? Do you have a mirror? What are you spending your Saturday doing here? Lol JFC man

You are unbelievable.

There you go again, overreacting.

My point to you was, even Epps says he wants the truth to come out. But you keep ducking questions about Pelosi and the FBI testifying, so obviously you don't want the truth to come out.

For his part, Epps is on video calling for people to go "into" the Capitol, not just to the Capitol. It appears others have been arrested for less than that. Makes it all seem pretty suspicious, at least to those of us who want the truth to come out - which obviously doesn't include you.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Here's a rule for you. Using a kids name in your reply makes you look like an ass and takes away from your cred.

I'm certainly aware of the what the secret service agents have said. I'm sure you're aware that Cassidy wasn't saying she heard it directly, she was repeating what she was told

I don't know.....but that's not the point.

For the first time in the HISTORY of this country, a candidate tried to overturn an election. We are going to find out how it happened, who was involved........and if they broke the law, hold them accountable.

Putting it in that context she can say anything she wants and not be held accountable.
Did anyone else hear any of it? If not, why not? She can be lying out her a$$ here and no problem, she is not saying she saw it- that was just "what she heard". Right?

How can national scale decisions be made based on this kind of foundation?

Putting it in that context she can say anything she wants and not be held accountable.
Did anyone else hear any of it? If not, why not? She can be lying out her a$$ here and no problem, she is not saying she saw it- that was just "what she heard". Right?

How can national scale decisions be made based on this kind of foundation?
Yes, they did. In her statement she said Engel was standing there when Ornato told her the story.

There are no national scale decisions being made here, whatever that is. The story was told to help show how angry trump was about the secret service not allowing him to go to the Capitol. There's no decisions being based on it at all.

Yes, they did. In her statement she said Engel was standing there when Ornato told her the story.

There are no national scale decisions being made here, whatever that is. The story was told to help show how angry trump was about the secret service not allowing him to go to the Capitol. There's no decisions being based on it at all.

So the Jan 6 committees not working on anything with national ramifications? Who knew?

And when is Engel going to be providing confirmation? Per the Secret Service we cannot take her at face value.

So the Jan 6 committees not working on anything with national ramifications? Who knew?

And when is Engel going to be providing confirmation? Per the Secret Service we cannot take her at face value.
You're wandering. National ramifications and national decisions are not the same thing.

Been all through this is another conversation.

There's going to be much more info coming out. The SS is now saying they will provide the texts from 1/5 and 1/6 they said were deleted. Ornato was SS before trump brought him in to be Deputy COS.

• Haha
You're wandering. National ramifications and national decisions are not the same thing.

Been all through this is another conversation.

There's going to be much more info coming out. The SS is now saying they will provide the texts from 1/5 and 1/6 they said were deleted. Ornato was SS before trump brought him in to be Deputy COS.
The drama!!! A nation sits on pins and needles.

The "misdemeanor from hell" turned out to be a conviction by jury. Took all of 5 days.
5gT.gif

ADVERTISEMENT