ADVERTISEMENT

Contagious?

paintball1979

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2008
Whatever that football disease being played in W. Lafayette has filtered down I65 to Lucas Oil Stadium.

I can't take it, after the Va Tech loss I was really counting on the Colts bouncing back and making my football life less miserable. I have never been more disappointed

Reactions: indyogb
The decease went up I-65 also several years ago to Soldier's Field. Bears continue to suk
it has headed east to Philly also. Receivers dropping passes, wideouts not getting any separation, OL not blocking. Offensive genius team put up 221 total yards of O vs Dallas D.

I can't take it, after the Va Tech loss I was really counting on the Colts bouncing back and making my football life less miserable. I have never been more disappointed
I'm not a Colts fan. It doesn't matter to me what they do. However, it seemed to me that they made too many off-season changes in their roster. They haven't had time to meld to together into a team. And .... if you cut the turnovers, that would have been a completely different game. I think that the Colts will look stronger by season's end.

This Colts season is in the hands of Ryan Grigson. Pagano's going to take the hit but how is he supposed to get to the Super Bowl when you waste top picks on another receiver when you don't have an O or D line that is above average and good picks are still on the board?

Whatever that football disease being played in W. Lafayette has filtered down I65 to Lucas Oil Stadium.

Well yeah. It makes perfect sense with their GM being a Purdue guy. Grigson is a terrible GM and it's really showing now. With Pagano starting to fire shots at him...not a good thing going on in Indy. Lucky for them they can go 6-10 and still win their division so they are in no danger of missing the playoffs.

This Colts season is in the hands of Ryan Grigson. Pagano's going to take the hit but how is he supposed to get to the Super Bowl when you waste top picks on another receiver when you don't have an O or D line that is above average and good picks are still on the board?

That's exactly what I think. They get another WR who won't even get much playing time this season. I am sure they regret this now. And yes, they do play in a bad division so they should make the playoffs.

I'm not a Colts fan. It doesn't matter to me what they do. However, it seemed to me that they made too many off-season changes in their roster. They haven't had time to meld to together into a team. And .... if you cut the turnovers, that would have been a completely different game. I think that the Colts will look stronger by season's end.

God, I hope you're right.

The last two games, if you squinted while watching the offense, you'd swear Curtis Painter was the QB again. ...and that inexplicable Gore fumble inside the 10!? Yikes.

I was at Purdue the same time as Grigson and have a one degree separation from him, so I really, really wanted him to do well. But I give him 95% of the blame versus the coaches.

I was at Purdue the same time as Grigson and have a one degree separation from him, so I really, really wanted him to do well. But I give him 95% of the blame versus the coaches.
His failure to protect Luck will be his undoing. He's had 4 years to do it, and failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT