ADVERTISEMENT

Connecticut-Alabama

RDUBoiler

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 28, 2011
Bama is giving Connecticut a tough game so far. Bama plays with so much speed. It's a fun--but stressful given the stakes--game to watch.

With the way just the three point shooting is going……………bama looks scarier. And with the FF whistles so far, we wouldn’t foul out their front court easily

Thought Nelson getting two early fouls could really be a problem for Alabama.....have hung tough......but Connecticut just continually puts pressure on a team on both ends.

Boilers will have their hands full with either Monday night.....but......so will their opponent, which I expect will be Connecticut.

Uconn looks beatable to me. Only matchup issue is they have 6'5 and 6'6 guys and smith is going to have to guard one of them assuming loyer guards the 6'4 shooter in spencer

Uconn looks beatable to me. Only matchup issue is they have 6'5 and 6'6 guys and smith is going to have to guard one of them assuming loyer guards the 6'4 shooter in spencer
Might see a little Cam on one of the guys you mention. Fletcher on Spencer, Jones and Braden on the other. Gillis on Karaban? The more you look at it, I think we match up better with UCONN. I think Edey takes away the advantage they have with Klingan, after that I think our bench could have success containing, probably not stopping Newton and Castle.

Reactions: punaj
UConn has committed a dozen fouls this half, one has been called. Officials are following the script.

Lot of mishandled balls this game too, makes me wonder if they are over inflated

Reactions: RDUBoiler
AP story on Purdue game said NCS did good job not fouling Edey. But they did foul him 20-25 times, just not called. They seem determined to have game flow in these games so it moves and is prettier to watch.

Is there a more annoying coach than Hurley? Dude whines EVERY call against his team and people think it's funny. I just see immaturity.
Shocked No Way GIF by NCAA March Madness

Reactions: boilernuke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT