ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Elijah Sindelar on...

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
named POY in the state of Kentucky!!!! Glad to have you , now only if we can get some wideouts to compliment our QB's.

Ditto! Sounds like he will redshirt/rehab this year and then play for the starting position in 2016.

Hope we can get that 3rd state player, too.

He can start he could be healthy by July. He enrolled early so he will also be familiar with the offense.

Originally posted by BoilerFan#35:
He can start he could be healthy by July. He enrolled early so he will also be familiar with the offense.

6 months rehab in an acl isn't enough
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Look on the bright side. Maybe by the time he's ready we'll have a new OC/QB coach.

I've watched him for two years. Definitely a stud QB prospect. As much as I hate to say it if he redshirts and we continue down the same road without change and fail to improve or change coaches after next season, he'd be better off to transfer somewhere that he could develop his talents. He has the size, the arm, and the football mind to develop into a Sunday player but it won't happen it we maintain the status quo.

Saw a clip of Elijah on local news last night. He was at his HS for a ceremony to recognize him for being named Mr. FB for KY. Well spoken seemingly somewhat religious kid. Loved by all the locals. Said his surgery went well, rehab is progressing and he has no pain. Was moving pretty well in the video. Said he thinks he'll be ready for spring practice. Experience at Purdue makes me believe he'd be a lot better off delaying that for a little bit more rehab time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT