ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats and well done Boilers !

AOC should never be on the sideline. And he should have played all year.

Bell has nothing left to prove, nor does Karlaftis. Were I one of them, I'd just wait on the draft.
Look, Brohm hasn't had some great seasons in the past. We all know things could have been better. But if you can't put aside your narrative to enjoy the best win in 3 years, you really need to examine why you're even here...

Look, Brohm hasn't had some great seasons in the past. We all know things could have been better. But if you can't put aside your narrative to enjoy the best win in 3 years, you really need to examine why you're even here...
Well said.. a 6-6 season looks like it’s on the horizon

Reactions: purduepat1969
Not really. I used to believe any athlete who was capable should get a degree. Now with the money they'll make, I'd choose the money.
If you believe David Bell is all about the money, you really don't understand that young man. I'm sure he wants to make money in the pros. Who wouldn't. But he might be one of the most competitive, yet humble and intelligent football players I've ever seen. Whatever he does after Purdue, he's gonna be successful at it...

If you believe David Bell is all about the money, you really don't understand that young man. I'm sure he wants to make money in the pros. Who wouldn't. But he might be one of the most competitive, yet humble and intelligent football players I've ever seen. Whatever he does after Purdue, he's gonna be successful at it...
Ha. Yeah, DB3 could have sat out a few more games after that vicious hit if that’s what he was all about. Love that dude.

Bell has nothing left to prove, nor does Karlaftis. Were I one of them, I'd just wait on the draft.
Sitting out a bowl game is one thing, but who's going to draft a guy who quits on his team mid season? For that matter, what makes you think either guy WOULD quit on his teammates?

Well said.. a 6-6 season looks like it’s on the horizon
This team could easily be 5-1 right now. This looks like a 7-5 to me. Our defense is stout. AOC played lights out today and OL played very well outside of two Greg Long holding calls and the jailbreak blitz where AOC got sacked.

This team can win every game and it can lose every game from here on out. OSU with that offense is going to be tough. I think MSU is due for a few letdowns. They are not THAT good.

that's the one thing I admired Justin Herbert for, staying for 4 years and enjoying the college experience. Now I know everyone has different economic conditions but his take was so refreshing and root for him now since Drew retired.

This team could easily be 5-1 right now. This looks like a 7-5 to me. Our defense is stout. AOC played lights out today and OL played very well outside of two Greg Long holding calls and the jailbreak blitz where AOC got sacked.

This team can win every game and it can lose every game from here on out. OSU with that offense is going to be tough. I think MSU is due for a few letdowns. They are not THAT good.
Similar thoughts on MSU

Reactions: SDBoiler1

Correct, our defense is 15th in the nation. That in its self deserves a huge raise for those assistants. Brohm figured a way to get consistent first downs and run the clock out. Brohm needs to be more consistent in wins that his team should win Huge victory but really not that shocking.

What a galactically dumb take to post on a PURDUE UNIVERSITY fan site.

Are you “skeeered” they will both shine like they did today next month against your favorite team???

Where was I negative? I've always thought AOC was the best QB to win with and have said so from his first game, and Bell and Karlaftis are super. I never said I wanted them to do it, but with the climate in today's game with transfer portals...no loyalty, those two have earned the right if they chose to do it. I thought the team played very well, and thought they might have a chance against an Iowa team with no offense.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT