ADVERTISEMENT

Commit 11 a coming?

Austin announced he would be committing soon. So did Fryar, but I don’t think we have a chance with him. No idea when Melton makes his decision, but I think that may be down to Purdue and Rutgers as the favorites.

My guess/hope? Austin. DT is a big concern moving forward. And if Austin signs, I still think they would/should find a way to take Ox if he wants to come here. And with there not being at DT currently, he could still start or see a ton of snaps early.

Last edited:
Watched just a few of the 8 minutes of highlights and noticed he was quick at tracking and making solid tackles. He has some speed for his size.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Is Brandt going to be better suited at LB or S? Rivals says S, 247 says OLB.

Reactions: Zaphod_B and SKYDOG
LOL, IU really doesn't want to compare last years recruiting class or this year's to Purdue.

Lol even with our lowest 3 rates commitments just hopping on board most recently, our average rating is .8611 and IU’s is .8431. Yikes

Purdue putting the Missouri Valley Conference on notice!

LMAO....Brohm has worked over IU with the worse recruited team for four years...and you’re trying to talk smack.

Let me ask: Has the three footballs recruits that haven’t qualified got in yet? Losing those three would be a huge blow to “IUs greatest recruiting class”

LMAO....Brohm has worked over IU with the worse recruited team for four years...and you’re trying to talk smack.

Let me ask: Has the three footballs recruits that haven’t qualified got in yet? Losing those three would be a huge blow to “IUs greatest recruiting class”
Lol. Kind of like “The Movement” when Ron Patterson couldn’t qualify. We all know how that class turned out other than Yogi.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Tiller has a lot of success moving guys into positions where they’d be quick. I think one year none of our 3 starting LBs came in as LBs bit all’s got drafted.

Reactions: Boilerbuck
Tiller has a lot of success moving guys into positions where they’d be quick. I think one year none of our 3 starting LBs came in as LBs bit all’s got drafted.
Which year?

If you’re talking about Gardner, Johnson and niko, I’m pretty sure niko came in as a lb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT