ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Tiller's Wide Receiver Manual

Kyle_Holderfield

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 22, 2022
West Lafayette, IN
Something I thought you guys may find interesting, many of you know, or don't know, I coach High School Football, on top of teaching and writing Boiler Upload part-time.

Something I found in my files today was Coach Tiller's Wide Receiver Manual if you are interested in that kind of stuff. Pretty neat to look back at what he wanted his Wide Outs to accomplish.

Last edited:
Holy mackerel, that is fascinating for so many reasons. 54 pages of very technical and demanding instructions for a WR to memorize. This playbook (or some annual variation) has produced some of the best receiving seasons in Big Ten, even NCAA history.

Reactions: Kyle_Holderfield
Now that you’ve posted this, what are the odds some division 2 program mysteriously lights it up with a very familiar basketball on grass spread O next year?

Thank you for sharing by the way.

Reactions: Kyle_Holderfield
Now that you’ve posted this, what are the odds some division 2 program mysteriously lights it up with a very familiar basketball on grass spread O next year?

Thank you for sharing by the way.
Hell, I hope they do. I have shared it with a ton of former colleagues. I have taken from it and used some of his detail. Former OL assistant coach, Don Coller gave it to me. Great man.

Something I thought you guys may find interesting, many of you know, or don't know, I coach High School Football, on top of teaching and writing Boiler Upload part-time.

Something I found in my files today was Coach Tiller's Wide Receiver Manual if you are interested in that kind of stuff. Pretty neat to look back at what he wanted his Wide Outs to accomplish.

Thank You! Very interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT