ADVERTISEMENT

CNN town hall.

Thanks for the laugh about NYT and wapo.

It’s hard to believe that there are still people who take those two publications seriously and don’t realize that they’re fully in the tank for Democrats.

It’s hard to believe that there are still people who take those two publications seriously and don’t realize that they’re fully in the tank for Democrats.
DG must have been joking about NYT and wapo. He can't really be naive enough to believe those two "particular news outlets ... don't just make something up and trust their readership to be ignorant."

Otherwise, he must be one of the readers they trust to be ignorant.

How about it, DG?

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
DG must have been joking about NYT and wapo. He can't really be naive enough to believe those two "particular news outlets ... don't just make something up and trust their readership to be ignorant."

Otherwise, he must be one of the readers they trust to be ignorant.

How about it, DG?
I’m not sure, he sounded pretty serious when he threw out some very sophisticated left wing buzzwords around “journalism.” I’m guessing he pulls a fauxgrad and disappears as that’s typically what Democrats do when they are made to look foolish.

Which question is that, which news sources I read? First off, what difference does it make? Secondly, I very clearly (not doing anything for emphasis here, that seems to hurt your feelings) mentioned NYT and Wapo as two, yet you just can't infer that from the posts.

My general thought process is that a lot of outlets need to independently verify with their own sources for something to be trustworthy. These particular news outlets do this, they don't just make something up and trust their readership to be ignorant. Your and 03's online nutjobs blatantly lie, fabricate, take quotes out of context, and are generally acting in bad faith with alarming frequency. Then you folks eat it up with a spoon.
How many sources did it take to gin up and write these fake stories? These activists disguised as journalists blatantly lied while acting in bad faith with alarming frequency. You folks ate it up with a spoon. All fake and completely made up.

All of them……did the news about what Durham concluded hit your news feed today? The entire Russian collusion fantasy was BS.
The Russian collusion was not a fantasy. Mueller had some evidence but did not have enough to prove without a question of doubt. Also, there is no question that the Mueller report did not exonerate Chump.

The Russian collusion was not a fantasy. Mueller had some evidence but did not have enough to prove without a question of doubt. Also, there is no question that the Mueller report did not exonerate Chump.
You still believe a false Democrat narrative that was proven to be untrue. There’s a surprise. And if trump wasn’t exonerated, what was he charged and found guilty of?

You still believe a false Democrat narrative that was proven to be untrue. There’s a surprise. And if trump wasn’t exonerated, what was he charged and found guilty of?
People commit crimes every day and sometimes the DA does not have enough evidence to go to trial because they don't know if they can get a conviction. That does not mean that that person is exonerated from committing the crime. Same thing with Chump. According to the report, Mueller knows something inappropriate was done, but not enough information to recommend going forward. DAs always say, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court". Again, there was nothing in the report that said that Chump had nothing to do with what he was accused of. No exoneration.

People commit crimes every day and sometimes the DA does not have enough evidence to go to trial because they don't know if they can get a conviction. That does not mean that that person is exonerated from committing the crime. Same thing with Chump. According to the report, Mueller knows something inappropriate was done, but not enough information to recommend going forward. DAs always say, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court". Again, there was nothing in the report that said that Chump had nothing to do with what he was accused of. No exoneration.
What was that “something” that Mueller deemed inappropriate? Why do you keep falling for these goofy Democrat conspiracy theories?

Ok, since Mueller didn’t exonerate him, Durham did. Keep believing whatever lies that Democrats tell you to believe because you’re not smart enough to know any better. It’s amazing how dumb the Democrat base is. Just amazing. You’ll believe anything they tell you to believe.

What was that “something” that Mueller deemed inappropriate? Why do you keep falling for these goofy Democrat conspiracy theories?

Ok, since Mueller didn’t exonerate him, Durham did. Keep believing whatever lies that Democrats tell you to believe because you’re not smart enough to know any better. It’s amazing how dumb the Democrat base is. Just amazing. You’ll believe anything they tell you to believe.
Of course, Durham did. He was hired by the Chump administration to investigate the investigators.

Of course, Durham did. He was hired by the Chump administration to investigate the investigators.
Do you take pride in falling for everything the Democrats tell you to believe, even when it’s proven to be completely false? And what was that “something” you said Mueller found that was inappropriate?

Do you take pride in falling for everything the Democrats tell you to believe, even when it’s proven to be completely false? And what was that “something” you said Mueller found that was inappropriate?
Obstruction of justice amongst others is what was inappropriate. Obstruction of justice is partly what got Chump impeached.

Why didn’t the Democrats include Mueller’s “findings” in their impeachment articles?
Perhaps because they had enough to deal with what they impeached him for. Again the report did not offer any substantial proof of the wrongdoings for them to rely on.

By you defending this fool with so much passion, you are the one that showing cult-like behavior and following what the Chumptown folks are telling you.

Perhaps because they had enough to deal with what they impeached him for. Again the report did not offer any substantial proof of the wrongdoings for them to rely on.

By you defending this fool with so much passion, you are the one that showing cult-like behavior and following what the Chumptown folks are telling you.
They obviously didn’t have anything substantial because the impeachments did nothing to Trump.

I’m defending the truth, not Trump. Everybody knows that you despise the truth because you’ve proven to be a liar so many times. What’s it like being so dumb and falling for everything your cult masters tell you to believe? Truth still matters in this country and you people are the reason we’ll never move forward. The democrats love you staying divisive and dumb. What an embarrassment to Purdue you are.

Mueller did not investigate the FBI's role in promoting and using the fake dossier cooked up by Hillary, which was the basis of the entire collusion hoax.

Given that major and intentional neglect, can you not understand why all Mueller could really do was insinuate some type of Trump-Russian collusion so that 'fools' like you would eat it up and repeat the stupidities you did in this post?

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
They obviously didn’t have anything substantial because the impeachments did nothing to Trump.

I’m defending the truth, not Trump. Everybody knows that you despise the truth because you’ve proven to be a liar so many times. What’s it like being so dumb and falling for everything your cult masters tell you to believe? Truth still matters in this country and you people are the reason we’ll never move forward. The democrats love you staying divisive and dumb. What an embarrassment to Purdue you are.
Truth and Chump is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. You are an embarrassment to Purdue because you obviously slept through high school civics class. The Democratic controlled House impeached Chump like they should. Then it goes over to the Senate to vote for conviction. Since the Republican controlled Senate did not have the political courage or testicular virility to vote for conviction, he skated.

Truth and Chump is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. You are an embarrassment to Purdue because you obviously slept through high school civics class. The Democratic controlled House impeached Chump like they should. Then it goes over to the Senate to vote for conviction. Since the Republican controlled Senate did not have the political courage or testicular virility to vote for conviction, he skated.
There you go completely ignoring and dismissing the truth again. Like the good, indoctrinated, dumb Democrat that you are. And I must have paid some attention in high school if I got admitted to Purdue. Good lord it may be time for you to find a mental institution. The Democrats have completely ruined your brain.

'Mueller knows something inappropriate was done'
He knew well that HRC funded the conspiracy and did nothing.
Maybe, just maybe, he knew how crooked HRC was and that's why he announced he would continued the investigation into her emails, that showed up right before the election, whick probably cost her the election.

'Mueller knows something inappropriate was done'
He knew well that HRC funded the conspiracy and did nothing.
Maybe, just maybe, he knew how crooked HRC was and that's why he announced he would continued the investigation into her emails, that showed up right before the election, whick probably cost her the election.
That would be Comey that investigated her emails.

Durham’s report said there was a conspiracy? Missed that part.

That would be Comey that investigated her emails.

Durham’s report said there was a conspiracy? Missed that part.
Corrected, but Comey knew what Mueller knew.
My point was maybe there was a sense of justice in the justice department.

Mueller did not investigate the FBI's role in promoting and using the fake dossier cooked up by Hillary, which was the basis of the entire collusion hoax.

Given that major and intentional neglect, can you not understand why all Mueller could really do was insinuate some type of Trump-Russian collusion so that 'fools' like you would eat it up and repeat the stupidities you did in this post?
The FBI didn’t even have the dossier when the investigation began.
The dossier is barely mentioned in the Mueller report……..and many of its accusations are debunked in the report.
It wasn’t his job to investigate the role of the FBI and its use of the dossier. He was tasked to find out if there was a conspiracy. The IG investigated the sources and methods of the FBI, as did Durham. That was their job.

Corrected, but Comey knew what Mueller knew.
My point was maybe there was a sense of justice in the justice department.
Maybe you have that mixed up too. Mueller didn’t know anything until he was assigned to investigate. Coney was long gone by then.

It wasn’t Mueller’s job to investigate all the sources. He didn’t use the dossier to come to his conclusion. Apparently he didn’t put much faith in it either. As we know from his history and his position on the obstruction, he was a stickler when it came to his duties and responsibilities.

The FBI didn’t even have the dossier when the investigation began.
What? The Mueller work begin in May 2017, after the election. You are even more confused than I thought - and I didn't think that was possible.

Which question is that, which news sources I read? First off, what difference does it make? Secondly, I very clearly (not doing anything for emphasis here, that seems to hurt your feelings) mentioned NYT and Wapo as two, yet you just can't infer that from the posts.

My general thought process is that a lot of outlets need to independently verify with their own sources for something to be trustworthy. These particular news outlets do this, they don't just make something up and trust their readership to be ignorant. Your and 03's online nutjobs blatantly lie, fabricate, take quotes out of context, and are generally acting in bad faith with alarming frequency. Then you folks eat it up with a spoon.
What’s WaPo doing here? A little blatant lying, some fabricating, maybe taking a quote out of context but definitely acting in bad faith.

What? The Mueller work begin in May 2017, after the election. You are even more confused than I thought - and I didn't think that was possible.

The FBI investigation, not Muellers. The dossier came after the investigation started.

You know the FBI was investigating trump before the election right? If Comey and the FBI wanted to take down trump all it would have taken was a phone call to The NY Times. But it wasn’t leaked……but Comey was out to get him.

It wasn’t Mueller’s job to investigate all the sources. He didn’t use the dossier to come to his conclusion. Apparently he didn’t put much faith in it either. As we know from his history and his position on the obstruction, he was a stickler when it came to his duties and responsibilities.
Right, he didn't use the dossier to come to his conclusion because if he had and he was honest, he would have reported the FBI offered the 'source' 1 Mil to verify the dossier - and when the source could not, they went ahead and used it against Trump anyway.

He left that little detail out - proving he was on board with the corrupt element within FBI management that was out to get Trump. What other possibility is there? That he was incompetent?

Right, he didn't use the dossier to come to his conclusion because if he had and he was honest, he would have reported the FBI offered the 'source' 1 Mil to verify the dossier - and when the source could not, they went ahead and used it against Trump anyway.

He left that little detail out - proving he was on board with the corrupt element within FBI management that was out to get Trump. What other possibility is there? That he was incompetent?
Not that I agree with anything you said here but………..HE FOUND THERE WAS NO COLLUSION dumbass. How does that fit with your “out to get trump” programming ? How was the FBI “out to get trump” when NO ONE at the FBI told anyone about the Russia investigation before the election. It stayed secret. And Comey reopens an investigation into HC 11 days before the election. What an interesting way to take out trump. The facts say you’re a paranoid conspiracy whackjob.

Spin away.

I’m splitting this up so you don’t piss and moan about having to move your lips for than a minute.

It was not Mueller’s job to report on how information was gathered or from who it was gathered or if the FBI followed procedure on and on. He was there to see if the info was true and if if proved a conspiracy between the trump admin and Russia.

It was the job of the IG to do it. He did. He found the problems with the FBI before Durham was ever appointed. He said the process wasn’t politicized. There is little new in the report except for more details about the mistakes and Durhams opinion that the investigation should never have happened. Even Durham said nothing about a conspiracy. And MAGA does a victory dance.

Not that I agree with anything you said here but………..HE FOUND THERE WAS NO COLLUSION dumbass.
More childish insults, Bob. Can't you do better than that? (no need to answer)
How does that fit with your “out to get trump” programming ? How was the FBI “out to get trump” when NO ONE at the FBI told anyone about the Russia investigation before the election.
The FBI used the dossier even after Steele couldn't earn the 1 Mil for verifying it. That doesn't qualify as out to get Trump in your view, Bob?

I’m splitting this up so you don’t piss and moan about having to move your lips for than a minute.
Saying I don't read your extended posts because experience has shown it is not worth the time constitutes p&m to you? You really must have a hyper-elevated view of the value of your posts -- one not shared by anybody else on the board judging from the poll I conducted to try to help you.

It was not Mueller’s job to report on how information was gathered or from who it was gathered or if the FBI followed procedure on and on. He was there to see if the info was true and if if proved a conspiracy between the trump admin and Russia.
It was his job to assess the extent of Russian interference. A fake dossier from a Russian agent falls under that heading. He was covering for his corrupt pals at the FBI, obviously. View this starting at 46 seconds:

It was the job of the IG to do it. He did. He found the problems with the FBI before Durham was ever appointed. He said the process wasn’t politicized. There is little new in the report except for more details about the mistakes and Durhams opinion that the investigation should never have happened. Even Durham said nothing about a conspiracy. And MAGA does a victory dance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT