ADVERTISEMENT

Chump Indicted!!

The solution for crime is to have consequences for it. Democrats solution is catch and release with no consequences. That’s what currently is going on today right?

US currency is under attack by not using as a world currency. France, Germany, United Kingdom are leaving our dollar.

People protested inside the Tennessee State House this week with no arrests. Transgender person was not vilified for the deaths of the kids and teachers shot. Seems like a double standard for the democratic agenda.

Border was much more secure before Biden and the Democrats. Don’t even go there with the sex trafficking and fentanyl. This is all on the Democrats.

Foreign policy and relations are a mess. We are closer to a major war soon. Another Democratic failure that could have been avoided.

And for the Republicans they are almost worthless too. They sit back and let it all happen with no resistance.

OK have at it.
At least you acknowledged that the repubs are culpable as well. On those lines, for 2 years the repubs had the House, Senate, and WH. They had their chance to fix the border and did not do crap. No wall was built. Still had mass immigrants at the border. The policy they did put in place inhumanly separated mothers from their children. Took months before any of them were reunited. Some still may not be reunited.

Now, was that hard? Other than the transgender crap, the stuff in your list has been going on for decades under the dems and the repub admins.

As far as free speech, not quite related but red states and DeSantis in particular are banning or rewriting some black history books, taking out or re-writing phrases. For example, we were all taught in these books that Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man. You can't teach that anymore. Now they are teaching in FL and elsewhere that Rosa Parks gave up her seat because of her skin color.

Kids have been reading below grade level for decades. Can't blame that on one party. Even though the poorest and most uneducated states are red states like MS and AL. I can tell you in urban areas like Gary, Chicago, and similar cities. You live near Gary. The problem is not with the schools. The problem is with the parents or lack thereof. The parents or single mothers do not value education enough to pass on to their children. They don't read to the kids when they are young. They don't make sure that they have the necessary school materials to do homework. They don't check over the homework to make sure that it is done right or done at all. Mostly because these parents never had that done to them and perhaps the generation prior to that did not either. A lot of these folks are distracted by other stuff, some nefarious that education is on the back burner. Hypotheitically, if you replace the Gary West Side HS teachers with teachers from Munster HS, as you know is one of the most highly regarded high schools in Indiana. Gary West Side HS will remain one of the lowest performing high schools in the state.

Y'all like to blame the dems for crime and everything else but at the same time do not have or offer any solutions. What's up with all that crime in Alaska? Ain't that a red state?
Jesus you're such a Muppet. Here's a little what Desantis is getting rid of.

Topic 4.15 Intersectionality and Activism
Topic 4.19 Black Queer Studies

Do these really read as important black history topics?

He's not banning important Black history. Just stupid left wing bullshit.

Yup. She’s guilty as charged. Even confessed. She wasn’t A&D or they should’ve sent a swat team. At least I hope she wasn’t. Officer safety.

No jail time; hopefully she and her family will not join future insurrections. And will learn not to blindly follow treasonous idiots. That holds true EVEN if you have grandchildren lol.

You think they sent a SWAT team after Stone and that dangerous Christian minister because they were armed and dangerous?

You think the DoJ is so dumb as to think that?

You think they sent a SWAT team after Stone and that dangerous Christian minister because they were armed and dangerous?

You think the DoJ is so dumb as to think that?
1) Stone replied with several threats directed at Credico and his omnipresent therapy dog, Bianca.

“I’m going to take that dog away from you. Not a f---ing thing you can do about it either because you are a weak piece of s---,” he wrote in one. And in another, Stone said, “Let’s get it on. Prepare to die c---sucker.”

2) “In two weeks he’s moving to Miami,” Stone told Enrique Alejandro, his employee, referring to Kushner. “He’s going to get a beating. He needs to have a beating. And needs to be told, ‘This time we’re just beating you. Next time we’re killing you.' Stone said, “No, no, it isn’t joking. Not joking. It’s not a joke.”

3)
DzthWx-VAAAaYtR

So then the worst states for Democrats catch and release are??
  • Alaska. The most dangerous state in the USA is Alaska, as it has the highest combined violent and property crime rate out of any state. ...
  • New Mexico. New Mexico is another one of the most dangerous states in the US. ...
  • Tennessee. ...
  • Arkansas. ...
  • Arizona. ...
  • Louisiana. ...
  • Missouri. ...
  • South Carolina.
For being a conservative, you sure seem to defend the other side a lot.

Jesus you're such a Muppet. Here's a little what Desantis is getting rid of.

Topic 4.15 Intersectionality and Activism
Topic 4.19 Black Queer Studies

Do these really read as important black history topics?

He's not banning important Black history. Just stupid left wing bullshit.
Isn’t banning that stuff a form of censorship? I thought conservatives were all for freedoms. If you are not black and queer don’t take the class. Simple as that. Theses classes aren’t required. I would be against them if they were.

I can care less about that black queer stuff. But what is wrong with Intersectionality and Activism? As far as importance? For both, perhaps within the curriculum or class in African American Studies. That are taught in colleges or AP in high school. You can be sure that they are discussing these queer issues in mainstream social studies and sociology classes. DeSantis not banning those topics in those classes.

For being a conservative, you sure seem to defend the other side a lot.
I’m a no-bullshit, no talking points, evidence based conservative.

The evidence I cited is spot on true.

So from your posts, I completely wholeheartedly agree with consequences for crimes.

I wholeheartedly agree with legal immigration and consequences for illegal immigration.

I wholeheartedly agree with real fiscal conservatism.

I wholeheartedly agree with color, ethnicity blind measurement of achievement.

What I don’t endorse is talking point, evidence free nonsense and demonizing small issues and groups that have little affect on real solutions. And I am not a fan of the normalization or encouragement of initiative-sapping drugs.

Finally, I HATE the left’s protection of mental health records and weepy sympathy for criminals and idiots, and I HATE the lobbyist/gun industry-funded weaponization of society.

Last edited:
Isn’t banning that stuff a form of censorship? I thought conservatives were all for freedoms. If you are not black and queer don’t take the class. Simple as that. Theses classes aren’t required. I would be against them if they were.

I can care less about that black queer stuff. But what is wrong with Intersectionality and Activism? As far as importance? For both, perhaps within the curriculum or class in African American Studies. That are taught in colleges or AP in high school. You can be sure that they are discussing these queer issues in mainstream social studies and sociology classes. DeSantis not banning those topics in those classes.
Not really. Each teacher most certainly does NOT get to set their own curriculum.

1) Stone replied with several threats directed at Credico and his omnipresent therapy dog, Bianca.

“I’m going to take that dog away from you. Not a f---ing thing you can do about it either because you are a weak piece of s---,” he wrote in one. And in another, Stone said, “Let’s get it on. Prepare to die c---sucker.”

2) “In two weeks he’s moving to Miami,” Stone told Enrique Alejandro, his employee, referring to Kushner. “He’s going to get a beating. He needs to have a beating. And needs to be told, ‘This time we’re just beating you. Next time we’re killing you.' Stone said, “No, no, it isn’t joking. Not joking. It’s not a joke.”

3)
DzthWx-VAAAaYtR
So you, a comically self-described "no-bullshit, no talking points, evidence based conservative", think that was a reason to send a 30-man SWAT team (with embedded CNN team) to get 68-year-old Stone?

What is your "evidence-based" reason for sending an armed FBI team to pick up this dangerous criminal:

No, it's not a form of censorship. A classroom isn't a place for political bullshit. That goes for intersectionality and activism too.

"Intersectionality is a self-perpetuating cultural meme, which rewards our perceived oppression, rather than giving us the tools to transcend it."

It's ass backwards way of thinking and will never help anyone.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Not really. Each teacher most certainly does NOT get to set their own curriculum.
Dude, have you taken a social studies or sociology class? It’s not just setting curriculum. You know full well with all this transgender and gender identifying talk going on that they are at least discussing these topics in mainstream class rooms. Don’t forget about psychology classes. We learned about gender and homosexuality back in the day in those classes. Therefore you know that they are not ignoring current events.

Talk to any high school teacher and they will tell you about all these transgenders, queer etc. walking around the schools. If you talk to the teachers they will also tell you how hard it is to distinguish male or female students sometimes in the their class. These kids are wearing gender neutral clothing and hairstyles now. But yet y’all are worrying about this stuff being taught in some African American studies class. Just walk around any high school. It is right in your face.

No, it's not a form of censorship. A classroom isn't a place for political bullshit. That goes for intersectionality and activism too.

"Intersectionality is a self-perpetuating cultural meme, which rewards our perceived oppression, rather than giving us the tools to transcend it."

It's ass backwards way of thinking and will never help anyone.
If you have a high school student and you don’t want them to take a class with political BS, as you say, then don’t enroll them in the optional elective course. Or, if you are in college making your own decisions, then don’t enroll yourself in the course. Back in high school, if there was a Black Queer Studies course, I ain’t going to take that class. Simple as that.

So you, a comically self-described "no-bullshit, no talking points, evidence based conservative", think that was a reason to send a 30-man SWAT team (with embedded CNN team) to get 68-year-old Stone?

What is your "evidence-based" reason for sending an armed FBI team to pick up this dangerous criminal:

That’s easy. With Roger Stone, there is a ton of information that illustrates why he was considered a dangerous arrest.

With this guy, we have no idea what law enforcement knew about why it could’ve been a dangerous arrest.

The warrant was executed, and everybody was safe, including the law enforcement officers and the arrestee?

Sounds like a job well done.

You guys talk with half thoughts. What are the democrats doing to its own people? If the repubs will put up better candidates may they can win more public offices. For example, GA is a red state and the best they can do is nominate a ne’er do well like Herschel Walker for US Senate. That was shameful.
Eyeroll…the candidates the Democrats roll out are depressing

If you have a high school student and you don’t want them to take a class with political BS, as you say, then don’t enroll them in the optional elective course. Or, if you are in college making your own decisions, then don’t enroll yourself in the course. Back in high school, if there was a Black Queer Studies course, I ain’t going to take that class. Simple as that.
College is fine. High School no. Most people aren't going to know what is in the AP class before you are already in it.

Reactions: TheGunner
College is fine. High School no. Most people aren't going to know what is in the AP class before you are already in it.
The same with social studies, sociology, and psychology. Taking an African American studies class would have done y'all some good that's for sure.

That’s easy. With Roger Stone, there is a ton of information that illustrates why he was considered a dangerous arrest.

With this guy, we have no idea what law enforcement knew about why it could’ve been a dangerous arrest.

The warrant was executed, and everybody was safe, including the law enforcement officers and the arrestee?

Sounds like a job well done.
A real evidence-based conservative would adjust his view based on the following from Houck's attorney:

Breen described the raid at Houck's home by 20 heavily armed federal agents as "unprecedented" and "outrageous," especially in light of the fact that Houck's attorneys offered to bring him in "anytime, anywhere that the Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorney wanted" following the letter from the DOJ.

I’ll state the obvious for you. We are not better off as a country today.
Free speech is going away.
Criminals are not punished. Lawlessness society
US is losing the dollar as a world currency.
Foreign affairs is not going well to say the least.
Education system is a total joke. Graduates can’t even read at eighth grade level.
Kids being exposed to transgender beliefs.
Southern border sex trafficking and drugs being brought in.

There is more, but just to get you started. You can’t see it???
Is this the fault of the democrats also? This chick don't look like no immigrant from Latin America to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Reactions: Boilermaker03

A real evidence-based conservative would adjust his view based on the following from Houck's attorney:

Breen described the raid at Houck's home by 20 heavily armed federal agents as "unprecedented" and "outrageous," especially in light of the fact that Houck's attorneys offered to bring him in "anytime, anywhere that the Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorney wanted" following the letter from the DOJ.

Likewise for Stone.

Still going to defend police-state tactics, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative?

Good lord you love to take information from defendants’ attorneys as your truth and cite them as “evidence.”

Did you really just state that if I’m evidence-based I should adjust my view based on his paid advocate’s media statements?!!? Wow.

You are either really naive, or one soft on crime mofo.

There are some excellent likely Republican candidates for 2024. DeSantis, Scott, Sununu, Youngkin, and others. All are very smart, not 75-85 years old, and none support crazy-ass conspiracy theories, insurrectionists, or will suck up to treasonous whack jobs like Flynn, Sydney Powell, and Alex Jones.

God willing one of them will get the nod.
Oh, the Dems appear to be pulling out all the stops to ensure that doesn't happen. They want Trump because he's easier to beat at this point. They'll cross over in the primaries (as they did in 2022) and I'd wager they'd even bring unserious criminal charges at Trump in a kangaroo court (😉) if they thought it would increase his likelihood of winning the Republican nomination.

DeSantis is clearly the best option - the best of Trump policy without the Trump mouth and stupidity. I don't know if I even want to endure another Trump vs. Biden campaign. 🤢

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Oh, the Dems appear to be pulling out all the stops to ensure that doesn't happen. They want Trump because he's easier to beat at this point. They'll cross over in the primaries (as they did in 2022) and I'd wager they'd even bring unserious criminal charges at Trump in a kangaroo court (😉) if they thought it would increase his likelihood of winning the Republican nomination.

DeSantis is clearly the best option - the best of Trump policy without the Trump mouth and stupidity. I don't know if I even want to endure another Trump vs. Biden campaign. 🤢
It’s a shitty weasel move that political parties pull out; vote for the worst opposition primary candidate. The Dems already did it to get Kari Lake and that dumbass In Pennsylvania on the ballot, and it worked.

In 2024 primaries there will be a ton of Democrats desperately trying to get Trump on the ballot.

Horrible for the country and depressing.

Reactions: indyogb
Good lord you love to take information from defendants’ attorneys as your truth and cite them as “evidence.”

Did you really just state that if I’m evidence-based I should adjust my view based on his paid advocate’s media statements?!!? Wow.

You are either really naive, or one soft on crime mofo.
Good lord, you love to just assume the FBI and DOJ have a good, non-corrupt reason for everything they do despite the evidence from the Russian collusion case, Hunter laptop suppression, Shaman evidence suppression, and so forth.

Did the FBI defend its police-state actions by saying the defendants refused to surrender themselves and were considered armed and dangerous, even though neither had criminal records of any kind?

Just like a good Stalinist, you are ( a million deaths is a statistic, right Uncle Joe Jr?)

Good lord, you love to just assume the FBI and DOJ have a good, non-corrupt reason for everything they do despite the evidence from the Russian collusion case, Hunter laptop suppression, Shaman evidence suppression, and so forth.

Did the FBI defend its police-state actions by saying the defendants refused to surrender themselves and were considered armed and dangerous, even though neither had criminal records of any kind?

Just like a good Stalinist, you are ( a million deaths is a statistic, right Uncle Joe Jr?)
Not true. I just don't believe some 'not-under-oath' defense attorney's words mean jack. If the defense attorney has a valid point file a motion for suppression, sue the government for unlawful arrest or abuse--do something!

Anything other than an under oath, granted motion is just people spewing nonsense in an effort to convince the naïve of some narrative that they have no intention of following up on. The naïve? That's you!

This has absolutely nothing to do with what the Democratic Party is doing to harm the people with its lax border enforcement.
That is exactly my point. Fentanyl is not just coming from the southern border of the US.

When the repubs had control of the House, Senate, and WH, why didn't they impose laws to shut down the border and stop the so called fentanyl from coming into the US? Since they had full control, aren't they more culpable in allowing the fentanyl to come in since they did nothing to stop it? This is what I'm talking about. The repubs keep blaming the dems for this and that when they had their chance, they blew it. As usual, blame democrats but offer no solutions to fix it.

Not true. I just don't believe some 'not-under-oath' defense attorney's words mean jack. If the defense attorney has a valid point file a motion for suppression, sue the government for unlawful arrest or abuse--do something!

Anything other than an under oath, granted motion is just people spewing nonsense in an effort to convince the naïve of some narrative that they have no intention of following up on. The naïve? That's you!
Easy for you to say sue the gov for unlawful arrest or abuse when the gov has unlimited resources and a demonstrated willingness to suppress evidence - and the clients are not wealthy.

But that is how you police state fans like it, right? Crush the little people who get in way - just like Stalin did.

Easy for you to say sue the gov for unlawful arrest or abuse when the gov has unlimited resources and a demonstrated willingness to suppress evidence - and the clients are not wealthy.

This is so misguided. I'm going to assume you have no idea how the process works.
  1. Suing the government is suing the deepest of all pockets, and the check never bounces.
  2. Civil attorneys work these cases on contingency. Usually some variation of 1/3 to the lawyer, 2/3 to the client.
  3. There are recovery caps - in the hundreds of thousands, that also allow for full payment of attorney fees pre-cap.
  4. Therefore; if a case is viable, there are hordes of civil attorneys wanting to represent a plaintiff against the government.
  5. This is to incentivize legit civil suits, and dis-incentivize frivolous suits.
Do they not explain this stuff on the tin foil hat websites?

That is exactly my point. Fentanyl is not just coming from the southern border of the US.

When the repubs had control of the House, Senate, and WH, why didn't they impose laws to shut down the border and stop the so called fentanyl from coming into the US? Since they had full control, aren't they more culpable in allowing the fentanyl to come in since they did nothing to stop it? This is what I'm talking about. The repubs keep blaming the dems for this and that when they had their chance, they blew it. As usual, blame democrats but offer no solutions to fix it.
How about slowing down the immigration by just walking over the border. A simple solution would be legal immigration like my family and many others did generations ago. Problem solved, but they won’t do it. Why? Not enough votes!

This is so misguided. I'm going to assume you have no idea how the process works.
  1. Suing the government is suing the deepest of all pockets, and the check never bounces.
  2. Civil attorneys work these cases on contingency. Usually some variation of 1/3 to the lawyer, 2/3 to the client.
  3. There are recovery caps - in the hundreds of thousands, that also allow for full payment of attorney fees pre-cap.
  4. Therefore; if a case is viable, there are hordes of civil attorneys wanting to represent a plaintiff against the government.
  5. This is to incentivize legit civil suits, and dis-incentivize frivolous suits.
Sure you can sue the police state - if you can find an attorney who is any good who is willing to take on the police state and all its resources and corruption, along with the regime media. Again, easy for you to say as a loyal believer in the police state.

I had explained to you previously that the tin foil hat meme gained popularity among police state groupthinkers like you in applying it to those who thought the Russian colllusion claim was a hoax, which is exactly what it turned out to be. Yet here you are using it again, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative. You can't help yourself, can you?

Sure you can sue the police state - if you can find an attorney who is any good who is willing to take on the police state and all its resources and corruption, along with the regime media. Again, easy for you to say as a loyal believer in the police state.

I had explained to you previously that the tin foil hat meme gained popularity among police state groupthinkers like you in applying it to those who thought the Russian colllusion claim was a hoax, which is exactly what it turned out to be. Yet here you are using it again, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative. You can't help yourself, can you?
People successfully sue the government all the time, and most of them aren't wealthy at all - they have a case that has merits.

So instead of responding to the process of suing the government, you name called, "whattaboutism-ed," and insulted. I fully understand that's what you do, when you've got nothing.

People successfully sue the government all the time, and most of them aren't wealthy at all - they have a case that has merits.

So instead of responding to the process of suing the government, you name called, "whattaboutism-ed," and insulted. I fully understand that's what you do, when you've got nothing.
Point out the insult that apparently hurt your feelings, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative.

Speaking of evidence, you're ducking my question about the Shaman's sudden release from prison after your cherished police state sat on exculpatory evidence for over two years.

How about slowing down the immigration by just walking over the border. A simple solution would be legal immigration like my family and many others did generations ago. Problem solved, but they won’t do it. Why? Not enough votes!
Dude, What are you talking about? There always been legal immigration. People immigrate legally, take a class, pass a test and get sworn in every day. Every 4th of July at Wolf Lake in Hammond, they have a ceremony for recently sworn in immigrants right before the fireworks.

For some reason Congress won’t do it. Again, the repubs had their chance when they had control and didn’t do a darn thing.

Any data to back up this claim - and any data to show how many people have cases with merits who are too intimidated by the gov to sue, or can't find a good lawyer to handle the case, or know the gov is hiding evidence but can't prove it .

No, of course you don't, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative.

Dude, What are you talking about? There always been legal immigration. People immigrate legally, take a class, pass a test and get sworn in every day. Every 4th of July at Wolf Lake in Hammond, they have a ceremony for recently sworn in immigrants right before the fireworks.

For some reason Congress won’t do it. Again, the repubs had their chance when they had control and didn’t do a darn thing.
Right!

Any data to back up this claim - and any data to show how many people have cases with merits who are too intimidated by the gov to sue, or can't find a good lawyer to handle the case, or know the gov is hiding evidence but can't prove it .

No, of course you don't, Mr. Evidence-based Conservative.
Apparently there’s over $2 billion in settlements with people that weren’t afraid.

NATIONAL POLICE FUNDING DATABASE
Toggle menu
A project of LDF’s Thurgood Marshall Institute

SETTLEMENTS​

The information below is compiled by TMI based on reputable, publicly available sources. This information includes cumulative data for certain time periods, specific settlements of claims by individuals, and settlements relating to police misconduct internal to police departments.
ABOUT THESE DATA
Filter settlements
Location searchLocation search
RESTRICT BY SETTLEMENT OUTCOME:
Compensation Policy changes

We identified 167 publicly reported settlements that resulted in policy changes and over $2,246,987,900.00 in monetary compensation to victims.​

Data

https://policefundingdatabase.org/explore-the-database/settlements/

Of course, if you believe this source, it’s been $3.2 billion in the past decade.

And each and every one of these people had an attorney who was willing to take their case.

https://thecrimereport.org/2022/03/...st-taxpayers-over-3-2-billion-in-settlements/

This was something like a 30 second Google search. Do you ever try to look for facts to support the crap you throw against the wall? Or are you only looking for opinion columns and defense attorney media statements?

Because it’s really kind of comical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT