ADVERTISEMENT

Chump Indicted!!

Since no one’s above the law, according to the Democrats, I wonder who will be indicted for leaking that their were 34 charges against Trump in the SEALED indictment? That should have not been known until today.
The first I heard of it before today was when Trump's attorney said so. Apparently they were pre-notified about the terms for appearance.

So while I guess the answer to your question is "Trump's legal team" that would be unwarranted because they were allowed to say that. That is not confidential grand jury information once it's disclosed to them.

The first I heard of it before today was when Trump's attorney said so. Apparently they were pre-notified about the terms for appearance.

So while I guess the answer to your question is "Trump's legal team" that would be unwarranted because they were allowed to say that. That is not confidential grand jury information once it's disclosed to them.
It’s a sealed document that no information inside it should be known to the public before it’s opened. Was it done to sensationalize the indictment? Probably so, but can’t see any way that it wasn’t against the law to disclose anything inside that sealed indictment.

Of course, if you believe this source, it’s been $3.2 billion in the past decade.

And each and every one of these people had an attorney who was willing to take their case.

https://thecrimereport.org/2022/03/...st-taxpayers-over-3-2-billion-in-settlements/

This was something like a 30 second Google search. Do you ever try to look for facts to support the crap you throw against the wall? Or are you only looking for opinion columns and defense attorney media statements?

Because it’s really kind of comical.
You threw the crap against the wall by making a claim and then not backing it up. Why would you expect anyone who is familiar with your buffoonery on this board to accept any claim of yours if you don't back it up?

As it is, there is nothing to put the 3.2b in 10 years in perspective - or how it compares to claims that were not made and claims that were denied because the gov suppressed evidence.

For comparison purposes, Forbes reported that in the year 2022 alone, class-action settlements exceeded 63b. Thus, your 3.2b over ten years seems paltry.

There are some excellent likely Republican candidates for 2024. DeSantis, Scott, Sununu, Youngkin, and others. All are very smart, not 75-85 years old, and none support crazy-ass conspiracy theories, insurrectionists, or will suck up to treasonous whack jobs like Flynn, Sydney Powell, and Alex Jones.

God willing one of them will get the nod.
As president, in 4 years Chump managed to lose the House, Senate, and WH for the repubs. In 2022, while losing the WH, the repubs narrowly took back the House, but the Dems added more senators. All because of the toxic nature of Chump. Knowing how horrible Chump is, the repubs never distance themselves from him and put him out to the pasture. Being afraid to lose the support of the deplorables, including the aforementioned potential candidates, have kept Chump at arms length. Republicans are so deeply infatuated by Chump that they can’t see the forest for the trees. Instead of crying and whining on Faux News that this indictment is wrong, they need to hope and embellish the possible conviction in order to take back the WH. Until that happens, o believe Chump has jacked up the repubs for the next 2 election cycles.

Many do not see the big picture here.

This Trump deal has been orchestrated behind the scenes and timed just right by the Dems to help Trump win the R nomination. You see they know he is the candidate that helps them win nationally....and win big, really big in November.

Whereas other candidates like Desantis, Scott & Haley the Ds would likely get beat due to inflation, and not do as well in the Congress.

They want Trump on the news right now 24/7. They want him sucking up all the press time. They want to revive the support for him in the Rs by portraying him as the victim.

They are doing a great job. It is working. It is a Brilliant strategy by the Dems in my opinion.

This Trump deal has been orchestrated behind the scenes and timed just right by the Dems to help Trump win the R nomination. You see they know he is the candidate that helps them win nationally....and win big, really big in November.

Whereas other candidates like Desantis, Scott & Haley the Ds would likely get beat due to inflation, and not do as well in the Congress.

They want Trump on the news right now 24/7. They want him sucking up all the press time. They want to revive the support for him in the Rs by portraying him as the victim.

They are doing a great job. It is working. It is a Brilliant strategy by the Dems in my opinion.
I agree but will add this:
Trump got more votes than any sitting POTUS in history.
He lost the election due to mail in and early voting.
The Dems did a fantastic job of having boots on the ground to take advantage of a COVID modified election.
IF and a big IF, the Republicans can cut into those mail in votes, get boots on the ground, Trump wins.
I personally hope Desantis wins the nomination but I don't think one Trump voter will change their vote if Trump wins the nomination.
Also, the Republicans are working behind the scenes and building a case against the Biden Families
influence peddling business deals, with foreign countries.

No. This is no strategy by the dems. The repubs created this so-called strategy for the dems by not putting this fool out to the pasture the day he left office. Chump has set back the repub party for at least the next 2 presidential election cycles no matter who is the nominee, Chump, Desantis, or whoever. The problem is that Desantis, Scott & Haley, and scores of other repub politicians won't properly denounce and separate from Chump because they are frightened that they will lose the support of the deplorables. Until then, the dems will win the WH or at least win the popular vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I agree but will add this:
Trump got more votes than any sitting POTUS in history.
He lost the election due to mail in and early voting.
The Dems did a fantastic job of having boots on the ground to take advantage of a COVID modified election.
IF and a big IF, the Republicans can cut into those mail in votes, get boots on the ground, Trump wins.
I personally hope Desantis wins the nomination but I don't think one Trump voter will change their vote if Trump wins the nomination.
Also, the Republicans are working behind the scenes and building a case against the Biden Families
influence peddling business deals, with foreign countries.

Trump Is the only candidate that has baked in hate across the nation. People came out in droves last Pres. election to do one thing.....to vote against Trump.

Then in the last election, they voted against nearly every Trump backed candidate in Senate and House elections.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving ...... unfortunately now it's to the Dems. They can't promote him enough during pre-primary season.

Btw ...Early voting still exist. Mail in still exists in some states.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
No. This is no strategy by the dems. The repubs created this so-called strategy for the dems by not putting this fool out to the pasture the day he left office. Chump has set back the repub party for at least the next 2 presidential election cycles no matter who is the nominee, Chump, Desantis, or whoever. The problem is that Desantis, Scott & Haley, and scores of other repub politicians won't properly denounce and separate from Chump because they are frightened that they will lose the support of the deplorables. Until then, the dems will win the WH or at least win the popular vote.

Like I said some have a hard time seeing the BIG picture. Thanks for validation of my point.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Like I said some have a hard time seeing the BIG picture. Thanks for validation of my point.
The repubs and folks on this board are definitely not seeing the big picture. Instead of crying and whining on national TV that Chump is getting unfair treatment. Or comparing Chump to Nelson Mandela and Jesus, the repubs actually should be hoping for a conviction, Chump goes away and perhaps Chumptown will be dissolved in a few years.

• Haha
Trump Is the only candidate that has baked in hate across the nation. People came out in droves last Pres. election to do one thing.....to vote against Trump.

Then in the last election, they voted against nearly every Trump backed candidate in Senate and House elections.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving ...... unfortunately now it's to the Dems. They can't promote him enough during pre-primary season.

The repubs and folks on this board are definitely not seeing the big picture. Instead of crying and whining on national TV that Chump is getting unfair treatment. Or comparing Chump to Nelson Mandela and Jesus, the repubs actually should be hoping for a conviction, Chump goes away and perhaps Chumptown will be dissolved in a few years.
^^From opposite perspectives - but both can line up and be true.^^

For me, I think that the country generally is incredibly tired of Donald Trump and he will be put out to pasture.

Also, while I'm not wishing a health issue on anyone, the chances that in the next 18 months either or both of semi-obese, 77 year old Trump and/or 108 year old Biden getting a convenient exit lane because of a health incident are fairly high.

Trump must have just gotten word through his attorneys that he is facing charges in the classified documents non-disclosure case.

Why? Because he was indicted by a DA's office yesterday, but his reaction today was to call for the defunding of the FBI and the Department of Justice "until they come to their senses."

lol

They came out in droves to back him too. Trump lost because of the election law changes and ballot harvesting. No other president in history picked up votes and lost. He picked up 11.5 million votes. Dems lose if the Covid rule changes didn't exist.

They came out in droves to back him too. Trump lost because of the election law changes and ballot harvesting. No other president in history picked up votes and lost. He picked up 11.5 million votes. Dems lose if the Covid rule changes didn't exist.

But yet they either still do....or voting has become a nearly a whole month in many places and in key states.....and if Trump runs they WILL come out against him.

No doubt.....Trump is the only candidate that can lose the next election for the Rs. And that is why the Dems want him so bad. The Ds will try to keep him in the news pre primary as long as they can.

But yet they either still do....or voting has become a nearly a whole month in many places and in key states.....and if Trump runs they WILL come out against him.

No doubt.....Trump is the only candidate that can lose the next election for the Rs. And that is why the Dems want him so bad. The Ds will try to keep him in the news pre primary as long as they can.
You’re saying that all the MAGA pundits and members of Congress are wrong when they accuse the dems of doing this because they are afraid of trump running and winning. Interesting.

You’re saying that all the MAGA pundits and members of Congress are wrong when they accuse the dems of doing this because they are afraid of trump running and winning. Interesting.

Yes.
The Rs are correct -- in a way. The brain trust behind the Ds are doing it so he wins the R primary. Keep him in the news cycle as much as possible by any means. The timing of this is obvious. This will continue right up to primary or where some other R emerges forcing them to change strategies.
Brilliant really. I applaud them for their chess moves.

Yes.
The Rs are correct -- in a way. The brain trust behind the Ds are doing it so he wins the R primary. Keep him in the news cycle as much as possible by any means. The timing of this is obvious. This will continue right up to primary or where some other R emerges forcing them to change strategies.
Brilliant really. I applaud them for their chess moves.
So you don’t support trump or you don’t think he can win……..which is your theory of what the dems are doing? Or both.

Geez Bob.
On one hand there are the Dem master strategist I spoke of.......and on the other hand there is you. Lol
So much for asking questions. Got no motive here.

Obviously the dems don’t think Trump can win according to you. The Republican establishment, in public, thinks the dems are afraid of trump.

Since you think the dems are running a good strategy, I’m simply asking if that strategy applies to you. Apparently you don’t think trump can win if you agree with what you think the dems are doing. Does that apply to your vote? Are the dems right about voters like you? Why did you cop an attitude when I asked about your vote?

If you just want to be an asshole then f**k off.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
For comparison purposes, Forbes reported that in the year 2022 alone, class-action settlements exceeded 63b. Thus, your 3.2b over ten years seems paltry.

Exciting news for you, @HoosierfanJM . In addition to great episodes no doubt in the works for the fictional FBI shows you love on the heroic takedowns of the dangerous Stone and Rev. Houck, here's one that should really excite you. Luckily, it only took FBI agents one hour to realize they had the wrong guy, which will fit nicely in the one-hour format of those shows.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Exciting news for you, @HoosierfanJM . In addition to great episodes no doubt in the works for the fictional FBI shows you love on the heroic takedowns of the dangerous Stone and Rev. Houck, here's one that should really excite you. Luckily, it only took FBI agents one hour to realize they had the wrong guy, which will fit nicely in the one-hour format of those shows.

It's a very large organization. There will be screwups.

As for your sarcastic comment about Stone and that Houck guy, the appropriate terms are "arrest" or "executing a judicially approved warrant," not a sarcastically delivered 'heroic takedown'. Show some respect for law enforcement for once.

Do you ever have anything heartfelt and positive to say about law enforcement without qualifying it with a sarcastic insult or passive aggressive comment? It does not seem like you have any respect. And please don't come back with some "oh yeah, well if 'they' would stop persecuting" bullshit. Show some respect for the Americans that put their lives on the line to protect people like you.

Your nonsense is pathetic and shameful.

It's a very large organization. There will be screwups.

As for your sarcastic comment about Stone and that Houck guy, the appropriate terms are "arrest" or "executing a judicially approved warrant," not a sarcastically delivered 'heroic takedown'. Show some respect for law enforcement for once.

Do you ever have anything heartfelt and positive to say about law enforcement without qualifying it with a sarcastic insult or passive aggressive comment? It does not seem like you have any respect. And please don't come back with some "oh yeah, well if 'they' would stop persecuting" bullshit. Show some respect for the Americans that put their lives on the line to protect people like you.

Your nonsense is pathetic and shameful.
You are confusing "law enforcement" with the small subset that is the FBI, of which a small subset has proven itself to be corrupt and/or incompetent.

I have highly positive things to say about courageous officers like those who ran into the Nashville school and killed that trans psycho.

Do you ever have anything negative to say about proven FBI corruption and incompetence?

You are confusing "law enforcement" with the small subset that is the FBI, of which a small subset has proven itself to be corrupt and/or incompetent.

I have highly positive things to say about courageous officers like those who ran into the Nashville school and killed that trans psycho.

Do you ever have anything negative to say about proven FBI corruption and incompetence?

To help you in your answer, H2, here is a refresher from 2021.

"Do you ever have anything negative to say about proven FBI corruption and incompetence?" Like in the post immediately preceding in which I called it an FBI screw up? Geez, the FBI has something like 15,000 agents. I'm quite sure there are a bunch of screw ups. Any large police organization will have them.

My problem is you cannot see past a screw up into the good of a police organization. For instance: you cited two or three heroic Nashville officers, and that they most certainly were. And there are any more. There is also this:
Nashville Police Officers describe a Toxic Culture: wpln

But you cannot apparently see that good organizations have faults.

Oh, and citing an opinion column by a 22 year old columnist at Tucker Carlson's website is pretty pathetic.

In fact, YOU are completely pathetic. You are without shame, misinformed, incredibly biased, insulting, and disrespectful. And no doubt you will answer with whattaboutisms and more poison.

It's quite a way to live; spewing negativity, bias, and poison as a consistent personality trait.
I feel really sorry for you.

"Do you ever have anything negative to say about proven FBI corruption and incompetence?" Like in the post immediately preceding in which I called it an FBI screw up? Geez, the FBI has something like 15,000 agents. I'm quite sure there are a bunch of screw ups. Any large police organization will have them.

My problem is you cannot see past a screw up into the good of a police organization. For instance: you cited two or three heroic Nashville officers, and that they most certainly were. And there are any more. There is also this:
Nashville Police Officers describe a Toxic Culture: wpln

But you cannot apparently see that good organizations have faults.

Oh, and citing an opinion column by a 22 year old columnist at Tucker Carlson's website is pretty pathetic.

In fact, YOU are completely pathetic. You are without shame, misinformed, incredibly biased, insulting, and disrespectful. And no doubt you will answer with whattaboutisms and more poison.

It's quite a way to live; spewing negativity, bias, and poison as a consistent personality trait.
I feel really sorry for you.
The italics and bold show you are struggling again with your hysteria.

Opinions can include facts - although since your opinions rarely do, I can understand your confusion.

I do not recall that you have ever condemned FBI corruption on this board for the Russian hoax, hunter laptop coverup, or more. Did you?

The italics and bold show you are struggling again with your hysteria.

Opinions can include facts - although since your opinions rarely do, I can understand your confusion.

I do not recall that you have ever condemned FBI corruption on this board for the Russian hoax, hunter laptop coverup, or more. Did you?
Annnnnnnddddd...there's the whattaboutism. You even went back to your favorite Hunter Biden whattaboutisms.

You'll probably be glad to hear that I'm done reading your utter crap.

So as I leave you to counter with sad, pathetic, poisonous insults, remember this as the ultimate, all-encompassing takeaway;

I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Annnnnnnddddd...there's the whattaboutism. You even went back to your favorite Hunter Biden whattaboutisms.

You'll probably be glad to hear that I'm done reading your utter crap.

So as I leave you to counter with sad, pathetic, poisonous insults, remember this as the ultimate, all-encompassing takeaway;

I feel sorry for you.
Wow, I am stunned by your ultimate, all-encompassing takeaway. It has all the brilliance of a bni comeback (you've been studying his comebacks, haven't you, in hopes of emulating his brilliance, which you have with this one.)

You always whine about whataboutism, as if fairness and equal protection under the law has no meaning to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT