ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Gonzalez of CU and David Blough's Bro in law in transfer potal

goodboiler

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2015
Christian signed with us out of high school ,then decommitted a 4 star athlete who is 6'2" 190lb corner. And he is david blough's brother in law. Started for The Buffs his frosh year and played a ton last year too. ONe of their best cover men. DO we have a shot at him. Lets see what happens he sounds as thouogh hes interested

Christian signed with us out of high school ,then decommitted a 4 star athlete who is 6'2" 190lb corner. And he is david blough's brother in law. Started for The Buffs his frosh year and played a ton last year too. ONe of their best cover men. DO we have a shot at him. Lets see what happens he sounds as thouogh hes interested
Where are you seeing he might be interested?

Old news. We just got Reese. He de committed I don’t think brohm will even entertain this.

Old news. We just got Reese. He de committed I don’t think brohm will even entertain this.
Gotta think about depth…and life after Cam Allen and Marvin Grant. He seems really good. I think you take him if he’d come

Gotta think about depth…and life after Cam Allen and Marvin Grant. He seems really good. I think you take him if he’d come
I think they all have the same eligibility left? 3 years? I just don’t see him coming here without a good pathway to start.

Same with the kid who took an FSU offer while he was Literally on our campus waiting for practice to start the next day but is now in the portal again - You had your chance; Have fun at Akron or UMass. Next…

Last edited:
How many threads are we going to have on this same kid?
Some people get excited when there is news. Other people get excited when they recognize a name.

it reminds me of law school. In the first class we had a case on promissory estoppel that sort of Illustrated how the method of study worked. Then when the case repeated weeks later to make a separate point, a quarter of the class was all excited … as though This was their chance to flex the idea that they recognized a variable from the past. The excitement quickly waned when they realized that it was coming back up for a separate reason.

and that’s what this is. “Look I recognize something.” And it will quickly fade when he follows his coach to Oregon or heads to MSU

If there becomes reason to believe he’s potentially coming here, that’s different

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT