ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t wait...

I was critical of his shot selection when he was cold but what a warmup routine it was for the tournament... wow

No one said he was the problem. And this is what you think of after one of the most exciting and heart breaking games in Purdue history?

You're so desperate for recognition that you come to say "told you so" after this game?

You're the #1 fan.

until we are better without Carsen next year....morons.
When Carsen was bad, he was bad, but when he was great, he was great. You really have to have a player like that to put a team on their back like that. Everyone in black and gold is going to miss him. He definitely put himself on the Mount Rushmore of Purdue’s greatest players ever.

No one said he was the problem. And this is what you think of after one of the most exciting and heart breaking games in Purdue history?

You're so desperate for recognition that you come to say "told you so" after this game?

You're the #1 fan.
A lot of people said he was the problem. If you are going to be keyboard warriors during the season, you should be big enough to admit when you are wrong.

I admit I was wrong but you can’t say everyone was wrong when he was in a slump for like 1/2 of a season. But he made first round money tie tournament I think. He should leave for sure

Reactions: BTFU2
I admit I was wrong but you can’t say everyone was wrong when he was in a slump for like 1/2 of a season. But he made first round money tie tournament I think. He should leave for sure
Agreed, I hope he likes college enough to stay. It will be Purdue’s best team they have ever had if he stays.

I went to a D league game this year to watch Biggie play who was on rehab at the time. It was a bad environment. Half interested fans and bad music blaring during the game. No comparison to Mackey. One more year at a chance for greatness and solidify his name in the record books would be worth it to come back. I hope he does! What he has done in the tourney has definitely opened eyes and created new fans. It will help us in recruiting for sure.

I went to a D league game this year to watch Biggie play who was on rehab at the time. It was a bad environment. Half interested fans and bad music blaring during the game. No comparison to Mackey. One more year at a chance for greatness and solidify his name in the record books would be worth it to come back. I hope he does! What he has done in the tourney has definitely opened eyes and created new fans. It will help us in recruiting for sure.
Only get one shot at it. When I was college I couldn’t wait to get out, until I got out and wanted to go back.

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT