ADVERTISEMENT

California DB

tenwest

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 4, 2018
Rivals main page has an article behind the pay wall about a CA safety who has a good relationship with one of the new coaches. I’m a cheap charlie and can’t access. Anyone else able to get in there and see anything promising?
🚂

Name: Foster Slaughter

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is who the article is about but 247 shows us having an offer out to a c/o 23 safety from California. He’s listed at 5’10” 170lb and rated an 82. His offer list says his two biggest offers are Purdue and FSU. Other offers are Georgia Southern, North Texas and schools like that.

Reactions: tenwest
I don’t know if this is who the article is about but 247 shows us having an offer out to a c/o 23 safety from California. He’s listed at 5’10” 170lb and rated an 82. His offer list says his two biggest offers are Purdue and FSU. Other offers are Georgia Southern, North Texas and schools like that.
rivals has him at 6' 160 lbs

Rivals main page has an article behind the pay wall about a CA safety who has a good relationship with one of the new coaches. I’m a cheap charlie and can’t access. Anyone else able to get in there and see anything promising?
🚂

Name: Foster Slaughter
Ohhh, we gotta get him, if for the name only. "Welcome to....THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!" And he needs to wear #5.

Foster Slaughter actually has a really good offer list:

LSU, MSU, Ole Miss, Oregon, among others, in addition to FSU. Wonder if the recruiting services have him a little low.

Foster Slaughter actually has a really good offer list:

LSU, MSU, Ole Miss, Oregon, among others, in addition to FSU. Wonder if the recruiting services have him a little low.
Yeah after seeing his name I looked him up and saw his offers. 247 has him rated as an 87 which I’d take in a second. If he’s rated low my best guess is he got knocked for his weight

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Blast from the past? I was thinking Enos Slaughter. You young'ns.
As long as he’s not related to this Webster:

9eceaa7e05aa42468fc979059aef8e57.jpg

Blast from the past? I was thinking Enos Slaughter. You young'ns.
Does it mean that I am old if I have Enos Slaughter's autograph? I wasn't alive yet in 1946, but I remember reading( in the 60's) about "The Mad Dash" by Enos to win the world series in '46. I got his autograph in the 80's - for my kids of course.😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT