ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on the Buckeyes!!!

FirstDownB

All-American
Oct 12, 2015
It’s just Illinois, but I love how this team is playing right now. And OSU looked vulnerable today.

It’s just Illinois, but I love how this team is playing right now. And OSU looked vulnerable today.

Put the brakes on skippy. This was a good performance today against the bottom of the B1G. Ohio State's talent will be on full display next week after the Minnesota game.

Reactions: chiboiler7
Put the brakes on skippy. This was a good performance today against the bottom of the B1G. Ohio State's talent will be on full display next week after the Minnesota game.

Figured it would be on full display against Minnesota after their performance against IU.

Reactions: pu1985
I'm hoping we're not playing 11 against 19. With the PSU loss OSU represents the BC$ front runner for the BT.

I am not sure we can beat OSU, but now I am not scared of any other opponents remaining on our schedule. I don’t mean we’ll bet them all but I think we certainly are capable of that. OSU isn’t gonna make the mistakes Illinois did but we’ll give them a scare.

And why not! Boilers playing with nothing to lose in this one, playing their best ball right now. Lay it all out there with confidence and let the chips fall where they may.
Any guesses on what the early spread on next weeks game will be? I’ll pick OSU-10.5

Hopefully the Michigan game last year prevents the team from false confidence.

What’s this mean?

Does “false confidence” mean “no confidence”?
Did the team have false confidence against Michigan, meaning they weren’t confident?
Or did they have confidence, which led to our downfall?
Is confidence bad?

This coaching staff will have a plan that could give us a chance to win this game. They started it in the second half when the game was over yesterday. They ran some plays just to effect what OSU would have to work on in practice this week.

Reactions: NVboiler
What’s this mean?

Does “false confidence” mean “no confidence”?
Did the team have false confidence against Michigan, meaning they weren’t confident?
Or did they have confidence, which led to our downfall?
Is confidence bad?

No confidence isn't bad. For UM last year, I think the team was perhaps over-confident and hence under-prepared. This was due to the surprising rout at Mizzou.

One possible small break for Purdue: this will be Ohio State's 8th game in 8 weeks. It's hard to believe their regular season will be 2/3 complete by midnight Saturday.

That said, I'm sure Urban Meyer will have them on upset alert, especially considering their loss at Iowa last year probably kept them out of the playoff.

Buckeye fan here. You can believe that all of Buckeye Nation is concerned about the Purdue game. The Boilers have played really well the last few weeks.

Buckeye fan here. You can believe that all of Buckeye Nation is concerned about the Purdue game. The Boilers have played really well the last few weeks.
Thanks for the post.Come back again this week if you can and let us know how things are in CBus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT