ADVERTISEMENT

Brees is Returning for 2020

I'm glad I get another year of trying to take my son to a game in NOLA before he retires. I wanted to do it last year but the schedule just didn't work out. Was really hoping to get to the Colts game but then it ended up on the Monday night of his finals week. Eagerly awaiting the schedule release in April.

Reactions: Purdue85
I'm glad I get another year of trying to take my son to a game in NOLA before he retires. I wanted to do it last year but the schedule just didn't work out. Was really hoping to get to the Colts game but then it ended up on the Monday night of his finals week. Eagerly awaiting the schedule release in April.
Got the pleasure of seeing Drew in College many times home and away games. In Drew's NFL years, watched a lot of New Orleans games, but kids schedules including many years of kids Club Sunday soccer games kept me from attending.
In 2019, started thinking about that being Drew's last year and was bummed as both my Son and Daughter played collegiate soccer and it keeps me grounded here. In 2020, Daughter graduates and can likely get to a NOLA game. When the schedule comes out in April, will probably peg a NOLA game and go for it.
Drew is my favorite NFL player...no doubt about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT