ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Allen tweeted...Staying at Purdue!

SunnyFL24

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 30, 2013
So I am assuming Walters reached out to him....and might assume he mentioned an offensive coach that he might be happy with! Give this guy a chance as our new coach......Bobinski has proven to be a good Ath Dir so far....just maybe he was impressed with some of the personnel Walters may have lined up on the offensive side of the ball!

4-8 next year and people will think its a miracle because of a "hard schedule" clown show around here.

Whatever your smoking the rest of us don't want.

Glad to hear he is returning. That is great news.

Any word on Alaimo or the kid from Florida that verballed to us about six weeks ago?

As far as picking next year's record, there are too many variables right now to do that. We don't know who all is staying, transfers in and out, high school recruits, etc.

Reactions: Bippus33
Glad to hear he is returning. That is great news.

Any word on Alaimo or the kid from Florida that verballed to us about six weeks ago?

As far as picking next year's record, there are too many variables right now to do that. We don't know who all is staying, transfers in and out, high school recruits, etc.

From what I remember, I think Ryan Browne had tweeted that he was still on the train. Don't quote me on that though...

Haven't heard anything on Alaimo.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Right ON!!!!!!!!!! I wish these negative posters would shut-up!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say the same thing about the Purdue Homers! I got very annoyed last year with all the homers posting endless times last year Purdue was going to be in the final 4! How soon we forget how stupid and annoying your overly positive and unrealistic posts were!

I also got very annoyed at all the posters who loved the Hazell hiring. And then after the first year made the excuse the cubord was bear and then after the second year said we had to give him 4 years to recruit and build his team.

I guess you forgot about all those stupid positive posts posters made. Posters are very quick to mention las miles, but nobody wants to admit they posted positive thoughts about Hazell. Everybody jumped on the dump Hazell bandwagon, but nobody here has the balls to admit they once posted how they loved the Hazell hire!

Seems to be good news for both Allen and Browne. Haven't heard Alaimo response yet. Would not be surprised if there is a change should he not see much playing time in the bowl.

Hope a really good O.C. gets picked soon. Hope for JaMarcus Shepard since he has great recruiting presence in Indiana and regionally. Will await coach Walters & Bobinski's choice to surface as that is really all that matters.

Using mid level 6-6 next season would be a good benchmark measuring stick off the new H.C. and staff. We'll see how it plays out.

Reactions: drewjin and tenwest
Seems to be good news for both Allen and Browne. Haven't heard Alaimo response yet. Would not be surprised if there is a change should he not see much playing time in the bowl.

Hope a really good O.C. gets picked soon. Hope for JaMarcus Shepard since he has great recruiting presence in Indiana and regionally. Will await coach Walters & Bobinski's choice to surface as that is really all that matters.

Using mid level 6-6 next season would be a good benchmark measuring stick off the new H.C. and staff. We'll see how it plays out.
I would love to see major Alaimo minutes in the bowl game.

If you believed that Brohm was going to be any better next year, you're delusional.
If they were smart enough to play mockobee vs penn state and feature him vs. Syracuse, we would have won both games. Blame Brohm for not going 10-2. Fair argument. The new coach won't be so dumb and the new OC is every bit as savvy leading a pass offense as JB. AND finally, Dale is gone!!! People forget that is the best part of this whole thing. Gonna get a good OL coach (anyone is better than Dale)!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT