ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers in the Pros 9/22

RDUBoiler

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 28, 2011
Tyrone Tracy had a decent game for the Giants. Aiden had some mop-up duty for the Raiders and looked pretty solid (9/12 with a late TD). Not sure that moves the needle for him to get more playing time, but it would be nice to see. Mostert is still hurt, as of course are Bell and Moore.

I'll take my positives wherever I can. It might be a year or two before a Purdue player goes directly to the NFL without stopping off for some NIL money somewhere else.

Reactions: tenwest
Tyrone Tracy had a decent game for the Giants. Aiden had some mop-up duty for the Raiders and looked pretty solid (9/12 with a late TD). Not sure that moves the needle for him to get more playing time, but it would be nice to see. Mostert is still hurt, as of course are Bell and Moore.

I'll take my positives wherever I can. It might be a year or two before a Purdue player goes directly to the NFL without stopping off for some NIL money somewhere else.

George Karlaftis had a TFL and some QB pressures for the 3-0 Chiefs. KC's defense is making the difference for them quite often - and Mahomes just keeps making plays. They will be tough to knock off the mountain top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT