DE Kapron Lewis-Moore 6’4” 306
NT Louis Nix III 6’3” 326
DE Stephen Tuitt 6’6” 306
OLB Prince Shembo 6’4” 250
ILB Dan Fox 6’3” 240
ILB Mantei T’eo 6’2” 255
ST player mantei’s gf 0’0” 0
OLB Danny Spond 6’2” 248

Read that, and when you consider that we just got 1930d and the ball shoved down our throat, ask yourself why this was the alignment

DE Jack Sullivan 6’5” 275
NT Lorenzo Neal 6’3” 325
DE Branson Dean 6’2” 275
OLB demarcus Mitchell 6’3” 270
ILB jaylan Alexander 6’1” 230
ILB Kieran Douglas 6’2” 240
OLB jalen graham 6’3” 215

severely undersized at both DE spots and the cat .. undersized at one ILB spot

Lawrence Johnson 6’3” 300
Anthony watts 6’4” 300

they are the same size as Kapron Lewis-Moore and Stephen Tuitt. Particularly when you have a team telegraphing the run why wasn’t your look

DE watts
NT Neal
DE Johnson
OLB Mitchell
ILB Alexander
ILB Douglas
OLB Saunders

that would translate much more closely to the same exact defense Diaco ran when he had success at Notre dame

that would be the kind of front seven that wouldn’t get rugby pushed down the field all day

who can tell me why?? It’s coached by the same guy! Why is he running a 3-4 with a NT and two 4-3 SSDEs up front? That’s your answer regarding our running game .. he decided that what he did at Notre dame is no good here? We have to play some sort of messed up 3-3-5 that then Rutgers OC laughed at?

what is illogical about what I’m saying. He was the coach of the front seven up top!!

The DEs are supposed to be 4-3 DEFENSE TACKLE SIZED

WATCH THIS

DE Kapron Lewis-Moore 6’4” 306
NT Louis Nix III 6’3” 326
DE Stephen Tuitt 6’6” 306
OLB Prince Shembo 6’4” 250
ILB Dan Fox 6’3” 240
ILB Mantei T’eo 6’2” 255
ST player mantei’s gf 0’0” 0
OLB Danny Spond 6’2” 248

Read that, and when you consider that we just got 1930d and the ball shoved down our throat, ask yourself why this was the alignment

DE Jack Sullivan 6’5” 275
NT Lorenzo Neal 6’3” 325
DE Branson Dean 6’2” 275
OLB demarcus Mitchell 6’3” 270
ILB jaylan Alexander 6’1” 230
ILB Kieran Douglas 6’2” 240
OLB jalen graham 6’3” 215

severely undersized at both DE spots and the cat .. undersized at one ILB spot

Lawrence Johnson 6’3” 300
Anthony watts 6’4” 300

they are the same size as Kapron Lewis-Moore and Stephen Tuitt. Particularly when you have a team telegraphing the run why wasn’t your look

DE watts
NT Neal
DE Johnson
OLB Mitchell
ILB Alexander
ILB Douglas
OLB Saunders

that would translate much more closely to the same exact defense Diaco ran when he had success at Notre dame

that would be the kind of front seven that wouldn’t get rugby pushed down the field all day

who can tell me why?? It’s coached by the same guy! Why is he running a 3-4 with a NT and two 4-3 SSDEs up front? That’s your answer regarding our running game .. he decided that what he did at Notre dame is no good here? We have to play some sort of messed up 3-3-5 that then Rutgers OC laughed at?

what is illogical about what I’m saying. He was the coach of the front seven up top!!
It is not just Rutgers’s OC that has laughed at it this year.

I've been saying that for a wile now.....You better have 3 huge studs to run a 3-4 defense......we have nothing resembling that!!

You only run 3-4 as your main package if you have a nose that can control both A’s and prevent playside guards from getting to the second level. What I saw tonight was a defense that couldn’t change its front to stop the run and didn’t have the personnel. Outcoached by a more physical team

You only run 3-4 as your main package if you have a nose that can control both A’s and prevent playside guards from getting to the second level. What I saw tonight was a defense that couldn’t change its front to stop the run and didn’t have the personnel. Outcoached by a more physical team

but Even if you’re gonna stay with the 3-4 without that.. put Johnson and watts over the OTs **** man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT