ADVERTISEMENT

@bni

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
You’ll be interested to know that this past week, I hire 2 people with comp plans at $200k+. I had a black guy as a candidate but when it can down to what I needed for my team, I decided to hire a white guy and white girl who were more qualified.
Skin color never even came into the equation for me.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
You’ll be interested to know that this past week, I hire 2 people with comp plans at $200k+. I had a black guy as a candidate but when it can down to what I needed for my team, I decided to hire a white guy and white girl who were more qualified.

Why did you pay a child $200k?

So you had 3 candidates, and you hired the 2 most qualified candidates, sounds reasonable. And we should believe skin color never came into the equation for you even though you describe the candidates as a black guy, a white guy, and a white girl. You really are one of the few that don’t see color bone😂😂😄😄😄

So you had 3 candidates, and you hired the 2 most qualified candidates, sounds reasonable. And we should believe skin color never came into the equation for you even though you describe the candidates as a black guy, a white guy, and a white girl. You really are one of the few that don’t see color bone😂😂😄😄😄
My guess is the black guy figured bone out and withdrew his application. Smart move on his part.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV

For as color blind as they claim they are, they sure do comment on skin color a lot, don’t they?

Reactions: BNIBoiler and PUBV
For as color blind as they claim they are, they sure do comment on skin color a lot, don’t they?
I can relate to bone, I don’t see color either. My wife and I went for dinner tonight and our brown skinned waiter did a fantastic job. We had a nice discussion with the black couple seated next to us. There was a table of white people seated near us who were a little rambunctious, but they were just white college age kids having fun. Overall, a really nice colorblind evening

I can relate to bone, I don’t see color either. My wife and I went for dinner tonight and our brown skinned waiter did a fantastic job. We had a nice discussion with the black couple seated next to us. There was a table of white people seated near us who were a little rambunctious, but they were just white college age kids having fun. Overall, a really nice colorblind evening

Do you think the black couple overcame or temporally suppressed “black culture” so that could go to a restaurant that successful white people ate at!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT