ADVERTISEMENT

Blacks supporting Trump....

McCain 4% Black support
Romney 6% Black support
Trump 2020 12% Black support

2024 ...... ?

As you can see Trump had 3 times the support of McCain and twice Romney.

I will say 24 Black Trump support goes up. By how much, we will see??

But the main thing that will happen is Blacks will choose the couch instead of voting for either Biden or Trump.

But the main thing that will happen is Blacks will choose the couch instead of voting for either Biden or Trump.
I agree with you there. I’ve said that in bother threads. This is nothing new, however. Black voter turn out has always been a talking point for decades. High black turn out, the Dems usually wins. Black voting turn out is what helped Biden in 2020.

I agree with you there. I’ve said that in bother threads. This is nothing new, however. Black voter turn out has always been a talking point for decades. High black turn out, the Dems usually wins. Black voting turn out is what helped Biden in 2020.

I really do not think BVTO will differ much from other races.....I think a bunch of folks of all races will stay home rather than vote for either of these two.

Now that the Apprentice asst producer’s NDA has expired, do you think black voters will be bothered when Trump, on audio, states that he isn’t comfortable with “that N-word winning” Apprentice season 1?

Now that the Apprentice asst producer’s NDA has expired, do you think black voters will be bothered when Trump, on audio, states that he isn’t comfortable with “that N-word winning” Apprentice season 1?
Most blacks will be bothered. Of course the Flavor Aid drinking black grifters will agree with Chump.

Reactions: Katscratch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT