ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter Corruption

Nothing like paying your relatives from a charitable fund. Only one of the biggest scams on the planet.

Sounds like they borrowed the playbook from the Trump campaign? There is massive corruption on both sides but unfortunately too many want to focus on only one side. It’s too bad because there are lots of people donating to causes on both sides that are being completely swindled.

Sounds like they borrowed the playbook from the Trump campaign? There is massive corruption on both sides but unfortunately too many want to focus on only one side. It’s too bad because there are lots of people donating to causes on both sides that are being completely swindled.
Non sequitur. Trump ran for public office (President) and won. BLM is an activist group that was unaccountable to anyone until 2020 - after it received $90M and had no infrastructure and governance procedures to handle this influx of money. Patrice Cullors gave almost none of the money collected to BLM affiliates. This self-professed Marxist appropriated the majority of collections for herself and her cronies. She and her organization grifted corporate America.

Odd that you left out the Biden campaign.

We're not talking about Trump. We're not talking about other Democrats or Republicans. We're talking about an organization that bilked millions from donors with a narrative around racism while enriching themselves and family members. We're talking about an organization that was propped up by the media to enable these donations to occur. We're talking about an organization who didn't provide those resources to the other regional BLM groups and instead purchased mansions. Patrisse Cullors is a disgusting human being...

We're not talking about Trump. We're not talking about other Democrats or Republicans. We're talking about an organization that bilked millions from donors with a narrative around racism while enriching themselves and family members. We're talking about an organization that was propped up by the media to enable these donations to occur. We're talking about an organization who didn't provide those resources to the other regional BLM groups and instead purchased mansions. Patrisse Cullors is a disgusting human being...
Come on PurduePat1969, you didn't believe Patrisse Cullors's tears when she was crying that she was being harassed by Candice Owens outside her "GATED" mansion? Shame on you! ;)

Come on PurduePat1969, you didn't believe Patrisse Cullors's tears when she was crying that she was being harassed by Candice Owens outside her "GATED" mansion? Shame on you! ;)

Funny how it's OK to protest outside of the Supreme Court justices' homes. But it's not OK to ask for an interview with Cullors...

What was also funny was the same crying lady say she was getting donations from people suffering from "White Guilt". Hopefully this will be a wakeup call to the spineless to stop being played

Last edited:
Always comes back to Trump. TDS is alive and well in Austin it appears

Wonder if there are any Boilers who donated to both The Lincoln Project and BLM? As some say "Stand up and be counted"

Wonder if there are any Boilers who donated to both The Lincoln Project and BLM? As some say "Stand up and be counted"
I can name 4 who donated to BLM. Hope they're happy knowing that the woman used their hard earned donation to buy a $6 million house.
Bob, Indy35, Purduefan1 and BNI....raise your hands.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG

The LP meltdown this past couple days was pretty epic.

Schimdt shitting on McCain. I hope he gets some guidance. He doesn't seem well. Seriously, his claims are grandiose and obviously not true.

Always comes back to Trump. TDS is alive and well in Austin it appears
Yes, imagine electing that kind of corruption and theft to the Presidency! What happened with BLM is tragic and you see both sides holding their nose in disgust. Imagine one side ignored it all and then voted for her as President. That's the irony here. Corruption seems to be ok with you as long as it's someone that advances your political agenda?

Non sequitur. Trump ran for public office (President) and won. BLM is an activist group that was unaccountable to anyone until 2020 - after it received $90M and had no infrastructure and governance procedures to handle this influx of money. Patrice Cullors gave almost none of the money collected to BLM affiliates. This self-professed Marxist appropriated the majority of collections for herself and her cronies. She and her organization grifted corporate America.
The thing is, the people who got scammed by BLM are morons anyway, so I’m not exactly mad about it.

The LP meltdown this past couple days was pretty epic.

Schimdt shitting on McCain. I hope he gets some guidance. He doesn't seem well. Seriously, his claims are grandiose and obviously not true.
I guess the mountain home with sweet Viking appliances didn’t make Stevie happy after all. Wonder what else @BuilderBob6 can buy for him ??

Yes, imagine electing that kind of corruption and theft to the Presidency! What happened with BLM is tragic and you see both sides holding their nose in disgust. Imagine one side ignored it all and then voted for her as President. That's the irony here. Corruption seems to be ok with you as long as it's someone that advances your political agenda?
Why are you posting this on a Purdue sports message board?

I can name 4 who donated to BLM. Hope they're happy knowing that the woman used their hard earned donation to buy a $6 million house.
Bob, Indy35, Purduefan1 and BNI....raise your hands.
Just because you donated to the Build The Wall grift campaign doesn’t mean you need to project your gullibility on everyone else. Hopefully you got your money back!

Just because you donated to the Build The Wall grift campaign doesn’t mean you need to project your gullibility on everyone else. Hopefully you got your money back!
So are you happy with your donation to BLM Global / Patrisse Cullors Enrichment Fund?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
So you’re ok voting for a corrupt Biden?

My answer is that it’s none of your fukking business where my money goes. Nor is it mine to know where yours goes. That’s my answer, pat.
For once I agree with you. I'm sure all of us has given money or time to a group or person where we later questioned what the heck we were thinking.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
So you did. It's cool. Patrisse got a lot of use from it...
Well if that’s the conclusion you need to come to because you got told to mind your own business, pat, well then you sure got me. I’ll also just go ahead and assume you’ve paid for a few abortions in your day. Fair is fair, right?

Well if that’s the conclusion you need to come to because you got told to mind your own business, pat, well then you sure got me. I’ll also just go ahead and assume you’ve paid for a few abortions in your day. Fair is fair, right?
Took the bait just like I knew you would...have a good evening...

And the grifting / corruption continues to be uncovered. When an organization's purpose is rooted in false premise, it's easy to predict the outcome...

This is shocking I tell you! Absolutely shocking!
These BLM leadership people essentially won the lottery: They were given access to a ton of money with little to no oversight and were like "Hell yeh, I'm goin shoppin!"

What a farce. I wonder when the protests over this will begin?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT