ADVERTISEMENT

Binge watch the season poll question

Would you watch the entire season in a binge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
If it were available through some miracle of technology, would you watch an entire season in one long binge watching marathon or savor it over the natural course of the season?

The details, I'm talking about the current season that lies ahead and you could not profit in any manner by watching all at once.

If it were available through some miracle of technology, would you watch an entire season in one long binge watching marathon or savor it over the natural course of the season?

The details, I'm talking about the current season that lies ahead and you could not profit in any manner by watching all at once.
Pass. It’s a long off season already. Plus, those rough or disappointing seasons would be too much to take.

Now, if I were on a submarine for 9 months and came back to a season of college football on my DVR, I could binge that for several days without breaking a sweat.

Reactions: DAG10
Interesting question...I had to choose over a full season instead of binging. Reason is after a bad or tough loss I need time to recover mentally lol

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT