ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten v SEC

goboilers2

All-American
Sep 26, 2001
St Augustine
It is another dismal year. Currently sitting at 1-4, and I dont have a lot of confidence in UM. When was the last time we had the edge?

To be honest Tennessee and LSU were both the better teams over Iowa and UW. I believe many here believed Purdue could beat both Iowa and UW.

The PSU and OSU losses were huge disappointments. I can’t believe OSU couldn’t find a 5 star receiver to replace Harrison. OSU also had Oregon st’s former starting qb. Sitting on their bench while they played freshman.

Whoa. What happened. I turned the Rose Bowl off when Bama took the 17-13 lead. Serves me right. Way to represent Mich. will need to go back and see the highlights.

I was at the Rose Bowl 23 years ago when Purdue played Washington.

Glad it was the Big Ten team that won the Rose Bowl today.

Reactions: Mroad and TMA62
Whoa. What happened. I turned the Rose Bowl off when Bama took the 17-13 lead. Serves me right. Way to represent Mich. will need to go back and see the highlights.

Yeah the ESPN announcers total SEC homers. Can hear the hurt in Fowlers voice at the Rose Bowl trophy ceremonies.

Congrats to the sign stealers.

Reactions: z_one
Not about the SEC but Shephard has developed a very nice set of receivers.

It is another dismal year. Currently sitting at 1-4, and I dont have a lot of confidence in UM. When was the last time we had the edge?
No one cares about the regular bowls anymore. The 2 CFP bowls are the only bowls I watched this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT