ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema... just lost his team.

And, in a twist of irony, those remarks are going to haunt him on the recruiting trail. You just can't outright dis your own guys like that. And kudos to Brohm for his leadership. I don't recall hearing anything like this from him in 4+ years.

Bert’s not off to a great start at Illinois. Ah, too bad Bert. I think he will fail miserably there.

He brought in a huge squad of mercenaries from the transfer portal.

Especially when you already have a perception of being a D-bag.
in-the-face-in.gif

He'll find out that though he speaks the truth, the sensitive butt hurt media and cancel culture will oust that "old man"
forget about the media and our wimpy culture. Anyone in their right mind knows even if it's true you don't diss your entire team publicly. It just shows lack of class

Reactions: NVboiler
Bump....

Say what you will of him, but Bielema's team just won in one of the most difficult venues in all of CFB.

that was an amazing performance, Illini had 30 yds passing but like 350 yds running along w/ 3 turnovers and some missed FG's, some TD's called back and still won. psu had a nonexisistant running game ( sound familiar)

Yeah, as an Illini fan today felt so good! However, I can’t help but wonder if PSU (and the B1G as a whole) isn’t anything to write home about.

Despite last year’s Tournament problems, I do not have the same question about basketball this year! Big Ten basketball will be so fun to watch.
It's Ohio State... then everyone else.

If the B1G wants a seat at the NC table, whether you, I, or anyone else likes it, it will involve the Buckeyes.

Reactions: DAG10
It's Ohio State... then everyone else.

If the B1G wants a seat at the NC table, whether you, I, or anyone else likes it, it will involve the Buckeyes.

Tend to agree, 85, although the outlier could be Michigan - they have trips to East Lansing and Happy Valley - get the Buckeyes in Ann Arbor. Ohio State's defense is suspect, though. I could see a scenario or two where the Big Ten is out of the top four. It does help that the ACC is pretty pedestrian this year, and I don't see Oklahoma surviving unscathed. There will be the usual hand-wringing and yelling at clouds come December, but it might be particularly loud this year as there are more than the usual number of good but flawed teams. JMHO.

Reactions: Purdue85

A lot of the Fighting Illini players like Bielema & have his back. They played hard for him today. I didn't watch the game and had to do a double take when I checked the box score (9 overtimes?! I'm kinda glad I didn't watch a football game THAT long lol)
Anyways, I'm glad the Illini went into Happy Valley and silenced the 100,000+ Pedo State cult members. Hope that game ruined their weekend 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: DAG10
Touche But you can say the exact same thing about Iowa as well. lol
you guys did a great job, psu is difficult to beat there, even when they were on probation they would win 5 games just because of the players they get. Franklin should have played that frosh qb and gave up on the run. He should have rested Clifford one more week and did the guy a disservice.

A lot of the Fighting Illini players like Bielema & have his back. They played hard for him today. I didn't watch the game and had to do a double take when I checked the box score (9 overtimes?! I'm kinda glad I didn't watch a football game THAT long lol)
Anyways, I'm glad the Illini went into Happy Valley and silenced the 100,000+ Pedo State cult members. Hope that game ruined their weekend 🤣
Good job. Enjoy the win. Hope it lasts longer than ours.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT