ADVERTISEMENT

Better game?

Which game against Tennessee was better?

• OT Music City Bowl

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • OT NCAA Sweet 16 game

Votes: 39 83.0%

• Total voters
Do you expect to meet any smart Vol fans?
For the record I have family in Knoxville, many UT grads. They are all such nice folks, intelligent, etc, so there are plenty of decent UT folks. Having said that, for the most part their fan base is annoying. However, they are not even close to annoying as Georgia and Bama fans.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
For the record I have family in Knoxville, many UT grads. They are all such nice folks, intelligent, etc, so there are plenty of decent UT folks. Having said that, for the most part their fan base is annoying. However, they are not even close to annoying as Georgia and Bama fans.
Be sure to add LSU fans into that mix!

I think they feel bulletproof since the athletic program can disregard NCAA rules with apparently no consequence (see basketball improprieties) and hang on to questionable coaches (Les Miles, for example) and come out unscathed.

May be a reason or two that coaches like Lincoln Riley, Jimbo Fisher, Mel Tucker and Luke Fickle did not seem interested in this “storied” SEC juggernaut.

Brian Kelly at 60 just doesn’t seem to be the guy for mid- to long term . . . However, with his Cajun accent maybe I am overlooking him😉. Seems like he sprinted out of South Bend just before the mighty Irish got exposed in their bowl game.

Maybe he was feeling like the ND alums would be screaming for a change and his market value would take a tumble.

• Haha
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT