ADVERTISEMENT

Best things so far this weekend....

1. Purdue beats Crying Tom.
  2. Nebraska blows IU out of Minnesota.
  3. Don't ever have to see Crying Xavier Johnson on IU's or any other bench again.
You could always top it off by going to the iu board and announcing their game with Nebr is being shown as “Game in 60” on BTN in the morning. 😆

Last edited:
I'll probably get reamed for this, but I don't really care (well....not too much anyway)...haha.

Thought Galloway is a good to really good player - he's not a primary option guy, and the FT's are a mess - but he makes plays and gives you effort. The non-conference schedule didn't help Indiana any, but I do think having Johnson healthy all year might have made a difference. Them's the breaks, though.....and that's all I'll say about that.

Last edited:
I'll probably get reamed for this, but I don't really care too much...haha.

Thought Galloway is a good to really good player - he's not a primary option guy, and the FT's are a mess - but he makes plays and gives you effort. The non-conference schedule didn't help Indiana any, but I do think having Johnson healthy all year might have made a difference. Them's the breaks, though.....and that's all I'll say about that.
I agree. Painter recruited him and he would have been a nice player. But the players coming in look to be better.

hard pass
Let me rephrase, if we had room and didn’t have the class we have coming in, I wouldn’t mind it. He is what we thought Morton would become. I would only take him for his defensive ability. He is not good offensively. He could be the 8th-9th man in rotation.

I'll probably get reamed for this, but I don't really care (well....not too much anyway)...haha.

He hurts us most of the time relative to his season stats. If he's got the ball at the time line and open dribble he's GOING to the hoop and we had trouble contesting him. Hoping Heide and Colvin have a say in that next year. I look forward to not playing 3 guard all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT