ADVERTISEMENT

Bentley scored a TD

He’s been getting great press up here in New England all camp. He will contribute this year.
Yes, he has been getting plenty of run out here and it's great to see since most of the loudmouths in Boston sports media who think they know football had no idea who Bentley was when he was drafted.

Add another to the list of Boilermaker Patriots on the defensive side of the ball that must continually pull Brady's chestnuts out of the fire. I kid, I kid.

Good to hear. I was a big Bentley fan while he was here and will continue to be for his pro career. Thought he should have been in the combine and drafted much higher. I didn't realize he's only going to be 22 on the 24th, which means he was about 1 year younger than most seniors last year.

It’s preseason and they aren’t going to risk Brady

Brady played most of the game
Yeah, I watched and Brady played a lot and very well going 19-of-26 for 172 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Damn efficient for his debut.

Etling played but handed off, threw one in completion and took a sack. I don't know why he didn't play more given the contract he got. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but think Hoyer will be the primary backup.

Looks like you were right about mahoungou though. No targets on 51 attempts and with Jeffrey/Algholor not playing.

I think I’ll be right about etling too. That contract is close to rookie min. I think the only hit to cut him would be 75k

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT