ADVERTISEMENT

Ben & Jerry's July 4 Tweet

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
On July 4 B&J said it's time to return stolen lands to the Native American Indians.

Today, we find out their very headquarters is on "stolen" land.
No doubt, I am sure they are transferring their HQ land over as I write this LOL 🤡🤡

Friggin crazy lib hypocrites.

Now that’s hilarious. Another woke company that will quickly backpedal.

The premise of the article is my exact stance. Anyone who says we should cede our land back to the indigenous peoples should be the first to give up their homes and businesses.

I’ll also add the following point.

Isn’t it odd that the same people for immigration are the same people against colonization (and that everyone should cede their lands back to the indigenous people).

I’ll wait for a liberal to provide a rational reason as to why.

Isn’t it odd that the same people for immigration are the same people against colonization (and that everyone should cede their lands back to the indigenous people).

don't just wait your life away. Liberals are motivated emotionally, not rationally. It is all about projection, emotional sets on TV and other various forms of media. Above you can see a "trump supporter" opinion submitted as an equal to Biden's cult. What is more frightening... a person out of 350 million opinion or Biden's opinion....OR those that "really" voted for Biden opinion? Think about that because the answer is not as obvious as the first knee jerk and is nowhere as easily corrected ;)

Reactions: Boiler Buck

@BuilderBob6 I wouldn't hold my breath though on it being rational

On July 4 B&J said it's time to return stolen lands to the Native American Indians.

Today, we find out their very headquarters is on "stolen" land.
No doubt, I am sure they are transferring their HQ land over as I write this LOL 🤡🤡

Friggin crazy lib hypocrites.

There's a reason it's well known that liberalism is a mental disorder.

She couldn’t speak, but smell. She couldn’t see but feel. She couldn’t hear, but touch. So, made history for the rest of the world about how to live a quality life without seeing, hearing, and speaking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT