ADVERTISEMENT

Bat Signal

Going to need it so there’s a strong possibility. Wasn’t counting on him but I just saw King Doerue entered the portal today.
That completely mystifies me. King has been here through 4 years and a lot of pain & recovery, and now he leaves? Odd.

That completely mystifies me. King has been here through 4 years and a lot of pain & recovery, and now he leaves? Odd.
It’s pretty clear that Mockobee is going to be the starter moving forward. Not surprising he would want to transfer to a place where he would get more playing time.

Reactions: Lee3370
Doerue ran really tentative when he played this year. Nothing like last year, maybe he was physically hurting!

It’s pretty clear that Mockobee is going to be the starter moving forward. Not surprising he would want to transfer to a place where he would get more playing time.
Not many places he could go to get more playing time than here. There’s not a lot of competition to keep him on the bench. He may ask to come back should he want to try and play this year.

I was under the impression he had left the team before the season was even over. He's been dealing with lot. On top of injury, I thought I remember Brohm saying he had a long term health issue (2021), and his brother died earlier in 2022.

I was under the impression he had left the team before the season was even over. He's been dealing with lot. On top of injury, I thought I remember Brohm saying he had a long term health issue (2021), and his brother died earlier in 2022.
Yeah, I’m happy that he’s healthy enough to continue playing. Hopefully he’s leaving with degree in hand, just looking for somewhere he can get more playing time.

I can't believe he's leaving just to get more playing time. I have to believe he realizes anywhere he goes, he'll probably be a back-up. I have to believe he's leaving to be closer to home.

I can't believe he's leaving just to get more playing time. I have to believe he realizes anywhere he goes, he'll probably be a back-up. I have to believe he's leaving to be closer to home.
I think he could be a starter depending on what other running backs are on a roster. If he went the FCS route I definitely think he could be a starter.

Reactions: Lee3370
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT